Demandbase Reviews

September 24, 2020
Joseph Alleruzzo | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Their support team is always available and is very helpful. They help with set up/kickoffs along with consultation for us and the client. We have quarterly sessions to review data, progress, and next steps, which is super valuable to us.
Read Joseph Alleruzzo's full review
January 15, 2020
Michelle Markelz | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Our customer success representative always made an effort to find answers for us and loop-in other resources when needed. Unfortunately, there were some challenges that just could not be overcome because of the cons noted earlier.
Read Michelle Markelz's full review
January 28, 2020

Support Rating

I don't deal a whole lot with the customer support, focused more on the use of it but from my experience, it's been fine. They've replied to my issues in a timely manner, never more than a day. The advertising team might be another story but I can't speak directly to that.
March 14, 2020

Support Rating

When I asked why they listed some accounts that didn't search on my company they didn't have a very great response.
February 28, 2014
Elizabeth Lawson | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I send all of my questions to our rep and I get quick responses and she is great about also following up with the support team to make sure my questions were answered.
Read Elizabeth Lawson's full review
August 27, 2013
Kinjal Shah | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Demandbase was very responsive in integrating their technology with our SiteCatalyst data and also upgrading their IP database.
Read Kinjal Shah's full review

What is Demandbase?

Demandbase offers a comprehensive set of marketing solutions purpose-built for the account-based needs of B2B. The Demandbase B2B Marketing Cloud includes Advertising, Marketing, Sales and Analytics solutions. According to the vendor, their solution provides B2B marketers with an unprecedented ability to get results from their existing marketing technology.

Demandbase Features

Has featureAI-Driven Content Recommendations
Has featureAudience Segmentation
Has featureReal-Time Intent

Demandbase Integrations

Conversion optimization, CMS, CRM, Analytics platforms, Content marketing, Sales enablement, MAS

Demandbase Competitors