DISCO Ediscovery

Disco valuable to government work

November 03, 2021
The County uses Disco [eDiscovery] for litigation discovery and public records requests for many different departments. From the time we …

Disco - makes discovery a party

September 09, 2021
Disco [eDiscovery] allows us to handle cases with large volumes of discovery with ease. Our whole organization uses it and we sometimes …

Clear and Easy to Use

March 11, 2021
The virtual law firm I work for uses DISCO to manage Ediscovery projects. Personally, I do document review on the platform, but the …

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of DISCO Ediscovery, and make your voice heard!

What is DISCO Ediscovery?

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.csdisco.com/transparent…

3 people want pricing too

What is Digital WarRoom?

The vendor states they enable users to process, review, and produce electronic documents for under $10/GB/Month. Digital WarRoom includes features needed for eDiscovery. A hosted subscription includes 1 month of training from Senior eDiscovery professionals who can demonstrate the tool and advise on…

Product Demos

02:54
Why Litigation Support loves DISCO Review: Kyre Stucklin, Rutan & Tucker
Why Litigation Support loves DISCO Review: Kyre Stucklin, Rutan & Tucker
01:58

What is DISCO Ediscovery?

DISCO is a legal technology company that applies artificial intelligence and cloud computing to legal problems to help lawyers and legal teams improve outcomes for their clients. The vendor states corporate legal departments, law firms, and government agencies around the world use DISCO for ediscovery, case management, compliance, disputes, and investigations.

In addition to its technology solutions, DISCO offers services to help legal teams manage ediscovery from anywhere at any time, including forensic collections, project management, consulting, and managed review.

DISCO states they pride themselves on combining world-class engineering with a deep love and respect for the law to create solutions that are fast, accurate, and easy to use. Powered by advanced cloud infrastructure to ensure security, stability, and scalability, DISCO was built to address the discovery and case management challenges of today and beyond.

DISCO Ediscovery Features

• Supported: Templates
  • Supported: User Reporting
  • Supported: Conditional Coding

DISCO Ediscovery Videos

DISCO "a world faster and more intuitive to use than any other product that I've seen." Joe Ybarra, Partner, Halpern May Ybarra Gelberg
"DISCO definitely makes me a better lawyer." Marissa Downs, Principal, Much Shelist
"It's great to know that whatever my deadline is, I can call DISCO and I can get that deadline met." Kyre Stucklin, Practice Support Manager, Rutan & Tucker

DISCO Ediscovery Downloadables

DISCO Ediscovery Competitors

DISCO Ediscovery Technical Details

Well, it is quite useful that we can add our own documents ourselves. we don't have to wait to get reviewed documents. we can also add and modify tags, search highlights, etc. basically the ease with which we can manage our own e-discovery effort with little need for outside assistance. this makes things quicker and more readily customized.
May 14, 2022

DISCO Elevates

I am able to bill less time to the client because DISCO filters allow me to search and retrieve documents much more effectively and allow me to move on to other issues. Other platforms like Relativity cost way too much and are much more difficult to navigate. I can't my own files or run my own productions on other platforms. DISCO allows me the choice and my hands aren't tied to extensive management and production costs.
Disco's speed and ease of use [are] very beneficial. The ingestion process can be a little slow sometimes, but once the documents are loaded (and the fact that I am able to do that myself) they are all OCRed and ready to be reviewed, redacted, Bates numbered, and produced. The tag system, folders, and search features allow you to easily find documents when you need them. If you produce documents and discover an error, you can now fix that error yourself. You have ultimate control over your documents.
There is no question that the ease of use of DISCO Ediscovery has improved our practice at all levels. Just the fact that I can put an elderly partner in DISCO Ediscovery and have them reviewing and tagging documents in 10 minutes says it all. I find new and creative ways to use DISCO Ediscovery all the time. Deposition, mediation, arbitration, and trial exhibits are a snap to tag, organize, and export. I love the ease of creating and exporting privilege logs. All in all, DISCO Ediscovery has helped us to streamline all areas of our practice.
The greatest impact DISCO Ediscovery platform has contributed to our organization has been the increased speed with which to search for specific documents among many similar large documents. It also helps to find other versions of the documents or similar documents and organize them in the database. The uploading and sharing interface is also very user friendly and allows everyone in the department to participate.
DISCO Ediscovery allows our firm to quickly search and share documents and to review tags and work product[s] created by other attorneys at our firm. This greatly impacts our firm's performance, especially in matters that are large, and involve investigation and careful review of documents.
March 24, 2021

DISCO is the best!

After using a web-based system, other systems appear unreasonably slow. The time it takes to process data, view individual documents, and to create a production is substantially lower with DISCO. My expectations have changed, and going back to other platforms is a bit of a drag.
March 11, 2021

Clear and Easy to Use

Attorneys obviously bill by the hour, so if attorneys can speed up the document review process, their clients will appreciate a lower bill instead of a bill they will perceive to be padded if it takes an obscene amount of hours to review documents due to inefficiencies, logistical hurdles, or bottlenecks.
Melissa Kent | TrustRadius Reviewer
DISCO provides users with the ability to quickly search documents. Some DISCO documents such as large excel or PowerPoint files take several seconds to load. Should the user want to view the document instantaneously, DISCO allows the user to view the file in text form, which is the quickest way to load the document. The searches take a few seconds to load regardless of the length of the parameters and the number of hits of the search.
Compared to other platforms, DISCO has been the fastest and most efficient in terms of document reviews. The searching and filtering capabilities are hands-down some of the best I have seen, and the tagging features are incredibly helpful when returning to previous documents you have reviewed. Our organization has spent less time on document reviews than ever before.
Larry Mason | TrustRadius Reviewer
The speed of using DISCO consistently amazes us. It is highly responsive to all search requests and the search tools truly save us time. Discovery, motion practice, and trial activities are greatly simplified with DISCO as additional member of our litigation team.
February 22, 2021

DISCO review and outlook

The speed of searching and viewing documents is excellent. The uploading is easy but requires a better understanding and use of the technology. It's a much reliable and efficient tool than other platforms I have used.
February 22, 2021

DISCO is great!

DISCO's efficiency allows me to review documents efficiently. No documents are missed (in my experience) and DISCO is tremendously user-friendly allowing quick reviews of already tagged documents to properly evaluate and build your case.
It is definitely quicker to search and view documents with the DISCO platform than it has been for other platforms. My one issue is not DISCO related per se, but when the document production files are a mess, you cannot search reliably for that metadata (but that is true of any platform). It is also quick to upload data and ingest it into a case. Finally, the quick customer service time is also appreciated.