DISCO Ediscovery

Disco valuable to government work

November 03, 2021
The County uses Disco [eDiscovery] for litigation discovery and public records requests for many different departments. From the time we …

Disco - makes discovery a party

September 09, 2021
Disco [eDiscovery] allows us to handle cases with large volumes of discovery with ease. Our whole organization uses it and we sometimes …

Clear and Easy to Use

March 11, 2021
The virtual law firm I work for uses DISCO to manage Ediscovery projects. Personally, I do document review on the platform, but the …

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of DISCO Ediscovery, and make your voice heard!

What is DISCO Ediscovery?

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.csdisco.com/transparent…

3 people want pricing too

What is Digital WarRoom?

The vendor states they enable users to process, review, and produce electronic documents for under $10/GB/Month. Digital WarRoom includes features needed for eDiscovery. A hosted subscription includes 1 month of training from Senior eDiscovery professionals who can demonstrate the tool and advise on…

Product Demos

02:54
Why Litigation Support loves DISCO Review: Kyre Stucklin, Rutan & Tucker
Why Litigation Support loves DISCO Review: Kyre Stucklin, Rutan & Tucker
01:58

What is DISCO Ediscovery?

DISCO is a legal technology company that applies artificial intelligence and cloud computing to legal problems to help lawyers and legal teams improve outcomes for their clients. The vendor states corporate legal departments, law firms, and government agencies around the world use DISCO for ediscovery, case management, compliance, disputes, and investigations.

In addition to its technology solutions, DISCO offers services to help legal teams manage ediscovery from anywhere at any time, including forensic collections, project management, consulting, and managed review.

DISCO states they pride themselves on combining world-class engineering with a deep love and respect for the law to create solutions that are fast, accurate, and easy to use. Powered by advanced cloud infrastructure to ensure security, stability, and scalability, DISCO was built to address the discovery and case management challenges of today and beyond.

DISCO Ediscovery Features

• Supported: Templates
  • Supported: User Reporting
  • Supported: Conditional Coding

DISCO Ediscovery Videos

DISCO "a world faster and more intuitive to use than any other product that I've seen." Joe Ybarra, Partner, Halpern May Ybarra Gelberg
"DISCO definitely makes me a better lawyer." Marissa Downs, Principal, Much Shelist
"It's great to know that whatever my deadline is, I can call DISCO and I can get that deadline met." Kyre Stucklin, Practice Support Manager, Rutan & Tucker

DISCO Ediscovery Downloadables

DISCO Ediscovery Competitors

DISCO Ediscovery Technical Details

May 14, 2022

DISCO Elevates

I have been able to use a discovery platform even on smaller cases where we traditionally do not because of cost restrictions. It has also made us look very good because our clients appreciate our keeping their vendor costs down while still being able to perform at the highest level.
Disco is really cost-efficient for smaller cases and our public records requests. When you have larger cases that go on for a long time the cost can get extreme. Fortunately, we've only had one case where that cost has become a deterrent.
I don't know how much the cost of other document hosting platforms is. My impression was DISCO eDiscovery is less expensive. However, compared to other platforms I've used, it required more coordination between our team and the in-house team to adjust search parameters, create batches, etc. I'm unclear if this was because the in-house team had control over the platform and we didn't.
DISCO Ediscovery was originally designed for legal teams; however, any department that has a large volume of lengthy documents will find the processing, reviewing and producing of documents enhanced through this platform. DISCO Ediscovery also contributes value to our department through the searching, workflow and metrics features which allow us to track document flow.
Although the DISCO Ediscovery costs can be higher and not appropriate for small matters, there is an incredible value for DISCO Ediscovery when it comes to larger cases with larger discovery demands. It reduces dramatically the amount of time our team needs to find certain documents. DISCO Ediscovery adds value in the way it allows collaboration and sharing of discovery documents.
March 11, 2021

Clear and Easy to Use

I am not in charge of finances, but I imagine that a reliable ediscovery platform can save money because it takes fewer manhours to review documents. You can also unify document reviewers in different locations and share documents across the ether. I'm sure a flat rate helps lawyers stay on budget, which their clients will also appreciate.
I do not know the total cost [impacts] of ediscovery because I do not pay for the service. I have used it as a contract attorney working for other firms. I imagine it brings costs down because I knew it makes my searching and review of documents quicker and more accurate.
Melissa Kent | TrustRadius Reviewer
DISCO allows the firm to host defendants documents. After the review of defendant's documents, plaintiff is able to determine which documents are non-responsive and the team is able to run a culling review to eliminate some of the stored data which saves on the cost of the document review.
The value that DISCO Ediscovery brings is fantastic. Our company has saved on hundreds of hours worth of time, which allows us to increase our efficiency in our other areas of work. The best part is that we no longer have to dread document reviews to the extent we used to. DISCO is simple and fast.
DISCO is incredibly cost efficient from a time management standpoint. Because the platform is fast, intuitive, and easy to use, it cuts down on reviewing time. Additionally, by cutting out a vendor, you save on the middle-man costs. Further, should you have a large data set that has been reviewed, but the case is on hold, you can "vault" the data, which cuts the monthly pricing, but still retaining the tags and organization.

One downside, DISCO is more affordable once you have a better negotiated rate. Its starting rate is too high to justify to a client. Once that is negotiated, then the product becomes more cost efficient.
February 22, 2021

DISCO is great!

DISCO's efficiency allows me to review documents efficiently. No documents are missed (in my experience) and DISCO is tremendously user-friendly allowing quick reviews of already tagged documents to properly evaluate and build your case. But DISCO is expensive and must be evaluated when dealing with large amounts of data.
I don't have a sense of the total cost of e-discovery impact. However, I will say that DISCO is very competitively priced and there aren't any hidden fees. That is, you pay for a set about of data, and included is customer service help (unless they have to do a special project for you) and all other features. You know what you'll be paying at the start.