- Course catalog or library (5)9.292%
- Player/Portal (5)8.383%
- Course authoring (5)7.979%
- Social learning (6)7.373%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Docebo Learning Suite, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
Docebo helps enterprises leverage technology to create, deliver, and understand the business impact of their learning experiences through The Docebo Learning Suite.
Docebo's multi-product learning suite aims to enable enterprises around the world to tackle any learning challenge and create a true learning culture within their organization.
Docebo's Learning Suite now includes the Docebo Content Library, which includes over 60,000 courses of premade elearning content optimized for desktop and mobile devices.
- Supported: Course authoring
- Supported: Course catalog or library
- Supported: Player/Portal
- Supported: Learning content
- Supported: Mobile friendly
- Supported: Progress tracking & certifications
- Supported: Assignments
- Supported: Compliance management
- Supported: Learning administration
- Supported: Learning reporting & analytics
- Supported: eLearning
- Supported: Assessments
- Supported: Live online learning
- Supported: In-person learning
- Supported: Micro-learning
- Supported: Video learning
- Supported: eCommerce
- Supported: AICC-compliant
- Supported: SCORM-compliant
- Supported: Tin Can (xAPI) compliant
- Supported: Social learning
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||0%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||20%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||80%|
There are times when the user can click on a video and work on other tabs. There should be functionality where the video stops when the Docebo page is not being accessed.
It is less appropriate for complex projects, when software customizations may be needed (they are possible but costs may increase a lot).