- Course catalog or library (5)9.292%
- Player/Portal (5)8.383%
- Course authoring (5)7.979%
- Social learning (6)7.373%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Docebo Learning Suite, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
Docebo helps enterprises leverage technology to create, deliver, and understand the business impact of their learning experiences through The Docebo Learning Suite.
Docebo's multi-product learning suite aims to enable enterprises around the world to tackle any learning challenge and create a true learning culture within their organization.
Docebo's Learning Suite now includes the Docebo Content Library, which includes over 60,000 courses of premade elearning content optimized for desktop and mobile devices.
- Supported: Course authoring
- Supported: Course catalog or library
- Supported: Player/Portal
- Supported: Learning content
- Supported: Mobile friendly
- Supported: Progress tracking & certifications
- Supported: Assignments
- Supported: Compliance management
- Supported: Learning administration
- Supported: Learning reporting & analytics
- Supported: eLearning
- Supported: Assessments
- Supported: Live online learning
- Supported: In-person learning
- Supported: Micro-learning
- Supported: Video learning
- Supported: eCommerce
- Supported: AICC-compliant
- Supported: SCORM-compliant
- Supported: Tin Can (xAPI) compliant
- Supported: Social learning
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||0%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||20%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||80%|
- Our candidates were 30 percent more likely to get hired
- Our candidates can cover almost 100% percent more content as they can learn on demand. My candidates are switcher rather fresher. Scheduling live learning sessions during office time was inconvenient for them
- Our clients were angry why were we hiding these new candidates for so long🤣
- It was positive
- It offers fast ROI.
- The overall performance has been great.
- It has already returned 250 percent on the cost we used to deploy.
- Compliance tracking
- Closing audit risks
- Engagement with employee resource groups
- It has decreased our cost of having onsite training by field scientists
- it has increased our revenue
- it has increased customer engagement
- Reduced the cost of paper-based learning processes.
- Reports have made the organization more efficient.
- The video interface has a very classy design. It also has subtitles that can be used by special people.
- Reduces the cost of travel and major expenses when conducting online courses.
- Reduces the cost of purchasing paper to print.
- It helps you generate profits by selling courses and packages online.
- We have many active users taking course content, which is great, but not a measurable ROI on our investment in Docebo.
- Very fast deployment (average of 20 working days). No setup fee.
- Easy content upload and delivery: existing content may be published easily, without extra costs.
- Free support 24 hours per week.