Domotz offers network monitoring and management software for MSP's, Integrators, Security Professionals, and Business Owners. The platform has integrated features such as remote device access, SNMP monitoring, network diagnostics, remote power management, device alerts, team collaboration, network mapping, and multiple…
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting/Integration Services
- $21 per month per site
Domotz + IT Business Owners Group: Getting to know Domotz Network Monitoring Software
ITBOG Livestream Demo - Domotz
Domotz Network Monitoring Platform for MSPs | Product Tour and Demo - July 2022 Update
Domotz & Syncro: Enabling Solutions for MSP Customer Success
Startupbootcamp InsurTech Demo Day 2016 - Domotz
Domotz Demo and Product Tour | Network Monitoring for MSPs
- Tech Details
Network monitoring features include:
- Gain full knowledge of the networks manage with real-time automated devices and attributes discovery.
- Use network monitoring software to automatically plot the endpoints and the topology of the networks managed.
- Network Asset Discovery and Monitoring giving visibility and actionable insights on all network-based devices and IT infrastructures managed.
- Document and track devices in real time with preferred PSA, documentation or productivity tools.
- Identify issues and troubleshoot in real time at network and device level.
- Rely on SNMP resource usage monitoring, device response time monitoring, device statistics, TCP service monitoring, and special integrations to be on top of every device that matters and get alerted when a problem occurs.
- Use WAN and LAN performance, statistics, measures, alerts and graphs to make sure infrastructure is performing at its best.
- Use Domotz to connect remotely and resolve issues just like you would if you were on the customer site.
- Secure access to any device in the network with embedded secure remote connection for Web Services (HTTP, HTTPS), Remote Desktop (RDP), and Console Access.
- Control PDUs and PoE switches with remote power management.
- Advanced features for Network Configuration Management, Versioning and Backup. Special integrations for Access Points, Security Cameras and many other devices.
- Automatically scans networks for security vulnerabilities with network security scans.
- Leverage 2FA, SSO/SAML for Identity Access and Management, ensuring that team members that are accessing client's systems.
- A Domotz agent continuously scans the network, looking for changes to devices and sends an alert when new devices show up.
- This monitoring feature is used to ensure that networks remain secure, to identify network security threats and get network monitoring alerts about new devices.
|Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based