May 27, 2020
Score 10 out of 10
Read Adrian Cohn's full review
Pros and Cons
- Letting buyers pick their own path without having to pick up the phone or fill out a form. For example, instead of the complex forms of the past we now ask three simple questions through Drift to get people what they want, when they want it, on their terms.
- Engaging people immediately on the website - makes it more likely for interested people to share their contact information.
- Answer questions quickly and consistently every single time with Drift Automation.
- Surface useful insights from conversation data. For example, we didn’t have a ‘plans page’ on Smartling’s website - but after reviewing the conversation data, we realized that 150+ people each month were asking about pricing and packaging. So we built a plans page using the learnings from the conversation data and designed it in a way that addressed exactly what potential buyers were asking.
- Whenever there have been challenges with the product, the team has always been hungry to fix the issues that we raise.
- In-platform reporting on conversion metrics can be improved. For example, it's not possible to report on business vs non business email capture rate (currently reported by our CSM every week), and to get the most detail about meetings that have been booked, you have to export data and review in Sheets/Excel. Drift responds quickly, and they're already working on this... so by the time you read this review, the reports will probably be fully functional in the platform.