Reviews (1-1 of 1)
CloudRanger Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
CloudRanger delivers cloud server management software for businesses, MSPs and enterprises. Its easy-to-use graphical interface offers users scheduling and backup policies to help companies save time and money.
Key features of the CloudRanger platform include:
- Server Management: CloudRanger gives users an overall view of their entire server system, including when individual servers are powered on, when backups occur and how long backups are stored.
- Automated Scheduling: The scheduling module enables users to turn on servers only when needed, providing a more economical solution to server rental.
- Backup Policies: Users can easily and regularly backup servers by setting a creation schedule and retention period, with the option to apply Amazon tags or other events identification.
- Multi-region Backup: Improved disaster recovery management enables users to choose a second backup in an alternate location to further protect against disaster and lost data.
- File-level Recovery: Users have the option to drill down to file level to choose individual files to recover when restoring a backup.
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?Optional
|High Volume||$799||per month|
*Pricing is based on your monthly spend across all AWS accounts. Choose the best option for your size. For more information, please visit https://cloudranger.com/pricing/
CloudRanger Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||30%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||40%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||20%|
CloudRanger Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
CloudRanger Technical Details
|Supported Countries:||United States, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Ireland and more.|