Dynatrace Application Monitoring Review: "Get immediate insights on real performance issues root cause!"
- Has assisted with a much faster mean time to deliver based on the data provided during outages and incidents
- The tool provides the details necessary to engage the different teams where issues may arise - especially when those teams do not want to accept fault
- The artificial intelligence could be increased and improved upon
- Log analytics would be a great addition
- Less agent management
- Finding the root cause on every level of the stack. Developers can pinpoint the causes and provide solutions or development areas.
- Monthly reports would be a great addition. Now we need to hand build the reports from weekly reports. Most of the customers want to have monthly reviews.
Dynatrace Application Monitoring Review: "Dynatrace is probably the best Application Performance Management software around"
- Visibility at every layer of the technology stack
- Super easy installation through a single agent across every platform, to include server and workstation.
- Easy ability to navigate through the interface and drill down to the underlying problem - without a masters degree in anything. I was up and running the day I installed the first agent.
- Automated alerts to notify you when issues arise - before someone tells you the system crashed or is slow.
- The ability to see the interconnected system of systems, and to see the relationships of one event on other services.
- Cost. It is expensive, but you get what you pay for.
Great for Web-based applications, either internal or external, where performance and user experience is important.
- Mapping the application stack dependancies using the smartscape view
- Alerting of problems
- Root Cause analysis with Purepath
- Log correlation and aggregation
- Rich mobile application for smart phones and tablets
- Cloud deployment of OneAgent
- Well suited to complex environments with high level of application dependencies.
- Perhaps not so well suited to monolithic legacy applications.
- Dynatrace saves a lot of time in determining what is the likely cause of an issue a end user maybe experiencing.
- We had users in a remote office that were complaining of application latency and we were able to determine the problem stemmed from a router configuration with the help of dynatrace.
- There are so many options that are nested. If there is a way to make the user interface a little more intuitive, that would be great.,
Dynatrace Application Monitoring Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Dynatrace Application Monitoring
Dynatrace aims to redefine how organizations monitor today’s digital ecosystems. According to the vendor their solution which is AI-powered, full stack and completely automated, is the only solution that provides answers, not just data, based on deep insight into every user, every transaction, across every application. Additionally, the vendor says the world’s leading brands, including 72 of the Fortune 100, trust Dynatrace to optimize customer experiences, innovate faster and modernize IT operations with absolute confidence.
Dynatrace Application Monitoring Competitors
Dynatrace Application Monitoring Technical Details