December 04, 2019
Score 10 out of 10
Read Sander Kallshian's full review
Pros and Cons
- Multi-channel inventory sync: automatic depletion and restoration of inventory with sales and refunds, syncing back to all your channels.
- Sales order and purchase order management: keep track of things you buy and sell while simultaneously keeping your inventory accurate.
- Custom upload and export formats: you can make ecomdash work with almost any platform by creating your own formats to upload or export your data.
- The platform is highly capable, which means it can also be confusing and there is a learning curve. Thankfully they have a pretty extensive knowledge base.
- They integrate natively with a select number of 3rd party services, but there are some notable large companies missing from the list that integrate with most other platforms. More integrations would be highly appreciated.
- Pricing is based on the volume of orders, with a fairly low threshold for the cheapest plan. I'd like to see more features added to the plans that cost more so you don't just feel like you're being charged for having more customers.