Reviews (1-3 of 3)
- The customer service is pretty good
- Ability to create reports that pull key information from massive amounts of data
- Ability to log tickets for issues
- It is difficult to learn how to create reports that show exactly what you want. The dashboard part of the software is not very user friendly. Extensive training is necessary to learn how to use it proficiently.
- It is very expensive, including licenses, training, report creation, etc.
- I've experienced downtime with the site a few times.
- eFront has a great deal of flexibility, allowing us to customize certain requirements, the look and feel of the web interface, the overall user experience.
- It keeps very good track of user progress throughout lessons, and allows us to quickly identify users who may require more personalized training.
- The reports module has a great selection of standard reports, and allows us to build certain custom reports as well.
- SCORM compliant, with the Tin Can API means that we will be able to share data with parts of the organization that are not using eFront as their primary LMS.
- Support desk is geared towards back-end programmers. As an Administrator, I am reliant on the User Interface to accomplish everything I need to do. When I get stuck, they occasionally come back at me and ask me to send a copy of a file buried somewhere in the server, only accessible to someone with SCP access to our server. I end up having to refer the response to a PHP programmer - and so far, the solve rate for those issues is 0%
- The Courses are not clickable, and they are much larger in the display than the clickable lessons. I get a lot of support requests where people believe they cannot access the course because they clicked on the 24 pt. course name and nothing happened. I write back and tell them to click on the 12 pt. Lesson, and they get in. It's just an ergonomic nuisance really. Not mission-critical.
- Most of the test question types do not work in a lot of browsers, so we are limited to T/F and Multiple Choice. There may be a way to remedy this, but I haven't figured it out.
- The tool gives you a simple rating system from 1-4 and if you do not qualify as a 3 or 4 it insists that you develop an action plan to address the issue you might have with the particular KIC.
- The tool could use a simpler layout and become slightly more user friendly. Possibly have better guidelines as to where to find particular items or illustrate the flow of what needs to be completed first and so forth. Overall just a simpler layout would go a long way, seems a little clustered at the moment.
eFront Scorecard Summary
eFront is a flexible LMS platform for enterprises that need advanced security measures and extensive customization to train masses of employees, partners, and customers.
According to the vendor, eFront is designed to be an adaptable enterprise LMS, and gives users complete control over their virtual training environment and data. Additionally, the vendor says it blends well with any other infrastructure.
The vendor’s value proposition is that eFront helps the user’s business grow by keeping their workforce skilled, partners qualified and customers smart.
eFront Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
eFront Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems:||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Supported Countries:||Asia, Australia, Canada, China, Europe, Germany, India, Japan, Latin America, Middle-East and Africa, United Kingdom, United States|
|Supported Languages:||Chinese (Simplified), Czech, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Swedish|