Certify, by Emburse Reviews

February 27, 2020

Certify--Average

Certify Customer Support

I have not worked with the customer service team, so I am not sure?
January 18, 2020

A good way to track your expenses on the go!

Certify Customer Support

It's an intuitive platform, but when I could not navigate the mobile app they were quick to respond! They also worked with our team to set up the on-boarding documentation for new employees.
Tristan Dobbs | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 08, 2019

Certify is Certifiably great!

Certify Customer Support

Certify has perhaps an issue with customer support. From the admin side, we aren't able to get certain features to work and there just don't seem to be solutions to them. For instance, SSO: IdP works, but SP does not. Instead, the emails that would normally allow us to "approve" requests now simply point users through the IdP auth workflow and that has limited functionality. We await more direct solutions, but they don't come.
Read Tristan Dobbs's full review
Adam Neveu | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 27, 2019

Certify will help keep your team on track with expenses

Certify Customer Support

I have not worked with their support team much, they do have some people who have touched base and made sure that we are using it to the best of our abilities. They host multiple webinar sessions and offer training so I would say the support team seems great but I have not had to use them much, which in turn is also a good sign.
Read Adam Neveu's full review
LaDarryl l.a. Hollingsworth | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 21, 2019

Use it anywhere!

Certify Customer Support

When I was brought on board I was part of an hour-long (maybe more) training Skype meeting. The meeting was very thorough and covered the program pretty well. I have not had to call into customer support for any reason since. There may be a few things I'm not familiar with but that would be only because my position doesn't warrant me knowing that aspect of the software.
Read LaDarryl l.a. Hollingsworth's full review
Michael Palecek | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 20, 2019

Expense reporting software

Certify Customer Support

I have not directly used the customer support team for issues I was experiencing. However, I have heard stories from my co-workers about day-to-day tasks and from the initial setup and the consensus has been very good. I have not heard any complaints about the customer support team at Certify.
Read Michael Palecek's full review
January 07, 2020

Effective expense management tool with a bit of an awkward interface

Certify Customer Support

I have not had a need to use customer support as of yet, but the training videos I encountered were not as helpful as I would have hoped. I spent an hour or so tinkering with the app on my own before I was able to get a good grasp of the platform.
January 11, 2020

A great application for businesses big and small

Certify Customer Support

Certify customer support is outstanding. Their implementation team is very helpful and works through questions and setup until you feel comfortable navigating yourself. Any issues are resolved quickly and correctly. Their ticket system and customer support phone numbers provide a resolution quickly every time.
Linda Lavella | TrustRadius Reviewer

Happy with Certify!

Certify Customer Support

The support team at Certify is amazing! Probably the most important part of the transition from manual to automated expense reporting. I always get a friendly, knowledgeable person to help me. Never a wait when trying to contact customer service. I've called multiple times for the same problem and never felt like I was being bothersome. Great customer service for a great product.
Read Linda Lavella's full review
FRANCISCO OLIVEIRA | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 21, 2019

Certify: Solid platform with good customer service.

Certify Customer Support

I have been to one of the conferences in New York, as well as taken advantage of online training and over the phone troubleshooting. We've been using the software for 5 years now and so far I am happy to say that overall we have had a very pleasant and successful partnership. Always very knowledgeable, courteous and willing to assist and follow up on issues.
Read FRANCISCO OLIVEIRA's full review
Debbie Cochran | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 12, 2019

Certify is awesome!

Certify Customer Support

The customer support time is extremely knowledgeable, I never have to wait long periods to speak to someone. Once the CSR is given an issue or problem it is always solved in a timely manner so I'm not on the phone for long periods of time. Plus they are super friendly.
Read Debbie Cochran's full review
Barbara coy | TrustRadius Reviewer

Highly Recommend Certify

Certify Customer Support

We really like using Certify! We started out with another company and quickly switched due to the customer support team! They always respond within a reasonable amount of time, and always wanting to assist or walk us through something. We have attended 1 of their seminars when in the local area; in fact we were one of the main users and were able to help answer questions from other folks. The instructors were very knowledgeable and presented the program well.
Read Barbara coy's full review
Jennifer McBride, CMA | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 10, 2019

Certify solved problems and is user friendly and efficient

Certify Customer Support

The customer support team, as well as the implementation team is awesome. Very helpful and knowledgeable. They also understood the technical side of the integration with our bank's commercial card platform.
Read Jennifer McBride, CMA's full review
Randal Hauck | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 10, 2019

Certify use on a daily basis

Certify Customer Support

Every time that we have had to contact the Certify team, they have been most helpful and quickly understood the issue we were having, and worked their best to resolve any issues as soon as possible.
Read Randal Hauck's full review
Kelly Lesko | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 10, 2019

Great time saver for accounting!

Certify Customer Support

The customer support team is knowledgeable and always answers my questions within the sundown rule. I've always been able to get answers to my questions and the staff is friendly and supportive. The training resources are great if I could just get more employees to utilize them.
Read Kelly Lesko's full review
April 20, 2019

Certify makes expense reporting easy peasy lemon squeezy!

Certify Customer Support

Their customer service— hands down—is awesome. They are quick to respond and for the most part have the answer to a problem within a 5 minute window, I have had several chat discussions to help me with questions, a few of them needed to be escalated -but for the most part they were able to help me through my issue and find a resolve.
April 18, 2019

Certify helps streamlined expense reporting and reimbursement

Certify Customer Support

Certify was a pleasure to work with during the onboarding process. They were very helpful and thorough. The knowledge base is good and helpful, as are the training videos. In the few time that our users have had to contact Certify for support, we have been satisfied with the quick solutions provided.

Certifiably Usable Certify

Certify Customer Support

I have benefited quite a bit from the Certify customer support team. They always want to make sure you get your questions answered in the most efficient and effective way possible. The onboarding support is very helpful because they give multiple options of what can fix the problem. They try their best to make sure that everything is running smooth after an error occurs.
May 22, 2019

Certify: you get what you pay for!

Certify Customer Support

Training provided by Certify is lackluster. Customer support is also a bit slow to respond, but I have only had to use it a couple of times for very minor types of things.

About Certify, by Emburse

Certify is a web-based travel, invoice, and expense management software provider for companies of all sizes. Certify helps make expense reporting easier with its automated expense report creation and mobile receipt capture, promises the vendor. Employees, managers and accountants can create, submit and approve expense reports, check the status of expense reports and access reports on demand.

Certify now offers integrated AP invoice management and payments. Certify offers a broad range of integrations, travel booking, live support for all users, and much more.

Certify, by Emburse Features

Has featureSpend Control
Has featureWorkflow Management

Certify, by Emburse Screenshots

Certify, by Emburse Integrations

Xero, NetSuite, Authorize.Net, Sage Intacct, QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise, SAP Financial Statement Insights, Stripe, PayPal Payments, Braintree, Workato, Salesforce, Sage ERP, Microsoft Dynamics 365 (formerly Microsoft Dynamics CRM), Micosoft Excel

Certify, by Emburse Competitors