EMS Software Reviews

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019

Dana Mims profile photo

Support

Since the merger, our team has found that there are a select few of the tech team that can actually support our questions. More often than not, we have already tried the suggestions that they give us and they are either unable to answer our questions and submit them as update suggestions or they have to be sent to supervisor for an answer. Once or twice in the last year we have received bad advice that resulted in system issues.

Prior to last year, the customer support system was at the top of the list of tech support departments that I have ever had to deal with, especially during our upgrade to 4.0.
Read Dana Mims's full review
Shalom Murphy profile photo

Support

The support platforms and avenues I have tried to utilize have not furnished results. I get the best support asking colleagues or my account manager. If it is a big change I want to implement a I look to attend the conference
Read Shalom Murphy's full review
Brian Pollitt profile photo

Support

I haven't had any interactions with EMS support for several years. However, we are in the process of migrating our installation from a physical server to a virtual server, and I contacted support for assistance. They responded quickly and gave me an outline of the upgrade/migration process. With their help, it seems like the migration will be smooth and painless.
Read Brian Pollitt's full review
Kristi Finger profile photo

Support

I am giving EMS Support a "5" because I haven't had any real experience with their support team. When I have had a couple of questions functions and features, I was not able to find a phone number to call to actually talk with a live human for assistance. After some clicking around on their website(s), I was able to find enough information to help me along, or I just forgot about it because it took too long and the question lost its relevance.
The best support I got was when I actually got to sit down with a solutions consultant at the EMS Live user conference this fall. They were able to answer feature and function questions that we'd had for a while and were able to explain some things to us (as new users) that we were presumed to already know by the instructors of the user conference.
Read Kristi Finger's full review

About EMS Software

EMS Software is an enterprise space management, event, class and resource scheduling application acquired and now supported by Accruent in June 2018.

EMS Software Technical Details