Engagio Reviews

Michelle Markelz | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 12, 2020

Track & Visualize Marketing Engagements

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

While I was at Seismic, Engagio was a tool shared by sales and marketing to track engagement with prospects. Sales reps had target accounts and contacts, which were synced to Engagio from Salesforce. Any engagement such as a web page visit, download or demo was recorded on the contact and account in Engagio, allowing sellers and marketers to keep track of accounts and contacts that were showing interest.
Read Michelle Markelz's full review
December 04, 2019

Great program for enterprise sales!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Engage has been instrumental in keeping track of my communication with prospects/clients and keeping things personal to each prospect/client. I love the fact that it's very account focused and it allows you to see the bigger picture when it comes to the company's organizational structure. I use it across the entire organization.
December 04, 2019

Great tool!! Amazing for prospecting.

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Engagio to determine who is engaging with Mulesoft content (directly or indirectly) and to determine how long they have engaged with our content. It is an incredible prospecting tool and allowed my team to prioritize people and accounts effectively and efficiently.You can search by account owner or by specific account, which is very helpful!

Engagio is great!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Engagio is used at my company to track activity and engagement for my customers and prospects. Our sales department uses it to see what content people are interacting with and what contacts may be evaluating our company. It gives us insight to reach out in a timely manner to increase the likelihood of getting a meeting.
April 26, 2019

Engagio Gives Us Valuable Insight Into Low-Hanging Fruit

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Engagio is being used by the marketing and sales teams to identify accounts that we might want to target for ABM campaigns. The sales team also uses Engagio engagement reports to see which of their accounts are interacting with us the most and might be low hanging fruit for them to further nurture.
Tesia Ray | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 17, 2018

Turn to Engagio for Optimal ABM

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Engagio is our account-based analytics platform that we have used at our company since launching ABM. We use it to understand the impact our marketing has on our target accounts, so that we can have a better conversation with our sales team and really tailor our messaging to help close more clients. Engagio is primarily used only in the Marketing department, but our sales team interacts with the reporting to better target current prospects. What I really value about Engagio is the focus on enabling reporting of account-level metrics for ABM that we can apply to multiple campaigns as we move forward for better success. It has really given us visibility into our account data and helps control our opportunity efforts.
Read Tesia Ray's full review
Reinier Martens | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 04, 2018

Engage with your prospects!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Engagio within the sales department. It is mainly used to measure customer engagement on the website and what their behaviour was as well as recency.

It is connected to Salesforce so you can immediately see opportunities, and if it is a good time to reach out again or adjust sales techniques
Read Reinier Martens's full review
Mitchell Hanson | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 23, 2017

Must-have for launching an ABM program

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

While there's lots of focus in account-based marketing applications to enable lead to account matching, and coordinated plays, campaigns and orchestrations, what I really appreciate about Engagio is the focus on enabling reporting of account-level metrics for ABM. It puts them in pole position as the platform for an ABM program. And yes, the lead to account matching is flawless and the time to value was fairly instantaneous.

Engagio has been the backbone of my ABM program. It's really helped me understand my account-level benchmarks, report on them to my C-suite to prove the value of my and my teams efforts, and get my sales team excited and involved.
Read Mitchell Hanson's full review
José Rafael Parr | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 08, 2016

Excellent Analytics Tool

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Engagio is our account-based analytics platform. We use it to understand the impact our marketing has on our target accounts, so that we can have a better conversation with our sales team. Right now, Engagio is primarily being used by Marketing & Sales, though we also have users in our Alliances team and Customer Success.
Read José Rafael Parr's full review
Paul Falworth | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 03, 2016

Engagio makes ABM happen

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Engagio sits on top of Vera's Marketo and Salesforce implementation providing account-based (ABM) views for both sales and marketing. Engagio's heat maps allow Vera to understand from the account level down to both matched-leads and contacts engagement (by minutes), title groupings (C-Suite, VP, director, manager, IT, security) as well as individual prospect activities visualized by line charts, heat maps and logo'd icons. I've set up Engagio by sales development rep (SDR) and account executive (AE) views to allow them to take immediate sales action. I love Engagio's tight out-of-the-box integration with Marketo and SFDC with just an hour's setup. Wow!
Read Paul Falworth's full review

Engagio Scorecard Summary

About Engagio

Engagio is a marketing orchestration platform that is designed to complement existing marketing automation platforms by unifying data, providing engagement analytics, and enabling marketers to orchestrate interactions.

According to the vendor, key business benefits and features include:

Data and Operations: Combine data from multiple sources, map leads to accounts (L2A), and access account-based insights everywhere you already are: LinkedIn, Gmail, and Salesforce.
Analytics and Insights: Track engagement, score and prioritize accounts, and measure the impact of your ABM programs.
PlayMaker: Orchestrate account-based programs across departments (marketing, sales, success) and channels (email, phone, social, direct mail, events, and more).

Engagio Features

Has featureEngagio's ABM Platform integrates your account data giving you visibility and control of your opportunities
Has featureEngagio’s ABM Analytics streamline account-based reporting and analytics to get better insights on what’s happening every day at your target accounts
Has featureEngagio PlayMaker enables you to orchestrate account-based plays with confidence and ease

Engagio Integrations