Reviews (1-1 of 1)
September 11, 2017
Score 5 out of 10
Read Nadia Lotter's full review
Fully understand what is OOTB feature of the platform before proceeding to develop. Then implement a customization of key features once you can prove they are working as OOTB to make them more user friendly and productive for the business. Eg pre order and e gift card.
Episerver Digital Commerce Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Episerver Digital Commerce
The Episerver Digital Experience Cloud™ is designed to help marketers and merchandizers deliver omni-channel digital experiences that drive long-term growth. According to the vendor, with Episerver's digital commerce solution, users can:
- Create consistent brand experiences by extending their visual brand across all devices.
- Save time by building pages and product presentations once. The solution automatically reconfigures pages to create an enjoyable customer experience for all screens and devices.
- Connect online and store experiences with the "click & collect" feature, allowing customers to collect their orders from their preferred store.
- Boost their average order value by automatically analyzing visitor behavior, and using this insight to upsell and cross-sell merchandize.
- Improve search results using best bets and behavioral optimization of search results and product listings.
- Edit product content in context - users have full control over how products are presented, and can make instantaneous changes to improve conversions, including full product information personalization.
Episerver Digital Commerce Screenshots
Automatic layout and preview to increase operational efficiencies. This reduces the time spent on product management, merchandizing and running campaigns, by efficiently supporting internal operations, and by connecting into all back-end business systems.Mock site, front end.Mock site, content editing screen.Mock site, catalog management.Mock site, promotions.Mock site, commerce reports.Mock site, order management.Mock site, order management.
Episerver Digital Commerce Competitors
- Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?No
Episerver Digital Commerce Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||0%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||62%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||38%|
Episerver Digital Commerce Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Episerver Digital Commerce Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|