The vendor says that since 2003, eSkill has been an expert provider of effective online skills testing for applicants to companies, including Coca-Cola, Zappos, FedEx, LG, and Paychex. They work with our clients to develop an integrated approach to hiring,...
Leaving a review helps other professionals like you evaluate Assessment Software
Be the first one in your network to review eSkill Talent Assessment Platform, and make your voice heard!Get Started
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
The vendor says that since 2003, eSkill has been an expert provider of effective online skills testing for applicants to companies, including Coca-Cola, Zappos, FedEx, LG, and Paychex. They work with our clients to develop an integrated approach to hiring, from prescreening to job analysis.
With eSkill, clients can accurately identify candidates’ capabilities by combining skills and behavioral assessments and voice & video interview questions. ESkill's professional skills tests for employment are easily customizable to fit specific job requirements for the highest job relevance and validity.
eSkill’s newest upgrade is their Voice & Video product, which can be blended with their skills testing seamlessly.
- Supported: Dedicated Client Success Managers help users select standard tests from a comprehensive library, customize tests, or assist users in uploading their own questions.
- Supported: 24/7 tech support to assist both administrators and test takers.
- Supported: The eSkill library contains over 5,000 combinable topics and subtopics.
- Supported: 100% regulatory compliance with the EEOC when configured to the user's job requirements. Millions of candidates have been tested since eSkill's launch in 2003 with a perfect compliance track record.
- Supported: Assess real-life skills, such as: Communication, Multi-tasking, Data Entry, creative problem solving, and cognitive thinking skills, plus many industry-specific knowledge areas.
- Supported: eSkill tests are designed to be reliable and positive for test takers, who can take the tests on different devices and across multiple platforms.
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Supported Languages||English, Spanish.|