ESO Electronic Health Record
Read all reviews
We utilize ESO EHR across our entire organization to document all patient care, support quality assurance/quality improvement activities, …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of ESO EHR, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
ESO Electronic Health Record (EHR) is a web-based patient care documentation and reference system for emergency medical responders and firefighters. It's designed to provide easy access to information about patients' medications, allergies, history, etc. from a tablet while in the field, and allow healthcare providers to document patient encounters quickly.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- Exceptional user interface/user experience design that is intuitive and easy to use.
- ESO, as a company, is deeply integrated into the EMS industry and recognizes customer needs better than competitors.
- The biggest gap is that doing QA/QI is not scalable or streamlined for a large provider. Managing an effective QA/QI program takes an incredible amount of labor and extra work.
- The lack of customization and custom fields heavily limits use of ESO EHR to capture new data points for internal quality improvement or research projects.