Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Evolve IP Unified Communications, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Evolve IP’s cloud IP Phone systems are designed to help businesses move away from having to manage carriers, hardware and vendors by providing an enterprise quality hosted PBX with advanced unified communications features and world-class voice quality to any user, in any location, for a low, predictable monthly fee. The vendor’s value proposition is that their solution will help companies attain cost savings, mobility, flexibility, control and quality that is crucial to their success.
According to the vendor, by leveraging Evolve IP’s unique carrier access cloud, or the user’s existing Internet connections, businesses can enjoy the flexibility of hosted VoIP services with the quality and control of on-site equipment – eliminating maintenance headaches and increasing up-time.
- Supported: Advanced ACD Routing Policies
- Supported: Agent and Supervisor Features
- Supported: Scalability and Capacity
- Supported: Unlimited usage and DID
- Supported: Polycom VVX HD handsets Included
- Supported: PX, MAC, Google and Mobile integration
- Supported: Unified Messaging
- Supported: Skype for Business, MS Lync, Google Apps and CRM Integration
- Supported: Instant Messaging and Presence (IM&P), Video, Desktop Sharing
- Supported: International Options
- Supported: Built-in disaster recovery/business continuity features
- Supported: Monitored and managed 24x7
- On Premise Providers
- Other BroadSoft Service Providers
- Other Cloud Service Providers