October 18, 2017
Score 8 out of 10
We use this widget on our knowledge base site, where documentation and support articles reside. The widget is the main channel for customers to submit feedback, comments and questions regarding the content of our knowledge base. The comments are then assigned for review and any action that might be needed, to different teams in the company, depending on the page (subject) where the feedback was submitted.
- IMO, the strengths of feedback lite is what it is called for - 'lite"... it is basic, simple, and easy to set up and use.
- Especially should be mention that it is easy to set up, and you can have it working in less than a few hours.
- Reliable - I don't remember even one "problem" or an issue we experienced with it.
- So the other side of the simplicity, is the lack of options... options of feedback forms, design, and reporting. It should be said that all the mentioned (feedback forms, customization of the design etc.) ARE available, but you maybe feeling their limitation, at some point.
- Especially what we are missing, is better integration with CRM or at least, common ticketing systems. Feedback Lite IS NOT a ticketing system nor task management system , so integration with such (Salesforce, in our case) would be great. At the moment we are using the CSV export, and manually loading the file to SF.
- We had a case of feedback mistakenly deleted - before copied to other system - and by that, they got lost. we asked support for help, and their final answer was that it is impossible to restore the deleted answers. so we were idiots, but it turned that the tool isn't idiot friendly, at that point.
Read this authenticated review
Scenarios where Feedback Lite is well suited:
- when one needs to set up a tool rapidly, without going into too much customization, configuration and such.
- if you don't need to much processing and analyzing of the data, but only a basic level.
- where feedback collected requires individual followup (e.g. you collect free text feedback, which are actually questions, complaints and such).