First Data - ICICI Merchant Services Reviews

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We utilize FirstData to process credit card transactions for third-party software companies. Without FirstData, we'd have to integrate with a payment processor which charge additional fees to process each transaction.
Ruby Javaid profile photo

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I use FirstData to integrate payments on my website with my bank. This way I have a system that can process credit cards without the customer leaving the site (as they would with PayPal) and it stores all the information securely in case I need to run a manual transaction. The payments are then automatically transferred to my bank account within a business day or two, so there are no extra steps in trying to get my money.
Read Ruby Javaid's full review

First Data - ICICI Merchant Services Scorecard Summary

About First Data - ICICI Merchant Services

First Data and ICICI Merchant Services combines a payment gateway and point-of-sale software and hardware solutions with features such as card & check acceptance, and merchant mobile commerce solutions, and ecommerce gateway. First Data merged with Fiserv in July 2019.

First Data - ICICI Merchant Services Technical Details