First Data - ICICI Merchant Services Reviews

June 25, 2019

Numerous hurdles discovered along the way

Pros and Cons

• Facilitates the approval of credit/debit card payments.
  • They're too big of a company, each division seems to know only about their own area to such a specific degree that if we make an inquiry about how another division integrates with whoever we're talking to, we're told to contact the other team.
  • Constantly finding out there is yet another team that we need to work with to troubleshoot an issue.
Ruby Javaid | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 03, 2017

FirstData a good overall solution for ecommerce integration

Pros and Cons

• Securely stores data on FirstData's servers so that I don't have to worry about the technical details there.
  • Integrates well with WordPress and WooCommerce and provides a seamless user experience.
  • Allows customers to pay while staying on site, rather than leaving and coming back like PayPal.
  • The First Data UI could be better - it's not easy to see trends and I can't pull up transactions for periods longer than 2 months at a time.
  • Stripe has recently updated their UI and they are free to integrate with my website. With FirstData, not only do I have to pay my bank a monthly fee, I also have to pay for a special plugin to integrate into WooCommerce on a recurring yearly basis, but I also have the transaction fees. It's a solution that works, but I'm not convinced it's the best one out their anymore.
Read Ruby Javaid's full review

First Data - ICICI Merchant Services Scorecard Summary

About First Data - ICICI Merchant Services

First Data and ICICI Merchant Services combines a payment gateway and point-of-sale software and hardware solutions with features such as card & check acceptance, and merchant mobile commerce solutions, and ecommerce gateway. First Data merged with Fiserv in July 2019.

First Data - ICICI Merchant Services Technical Details