July 16, 2018
Score 10 out of 10
Read Justin Bongard's full review
Pros and Cons
- Unattended access always works
- Deployment through MSI to all PCs in the company
- Stable and dependable. The app never has issues.
- Option to follow users' mouse if they have more than one screen but you are only using one screen to display their computer. It allows them to show you things without fighting for the mouse or having our view of their screen be too small.
- Lightweight. The app for on-demand remote controll, unattended access, and even the expert are all very small and not resource intentsive
- Be able to have detailed notes about the unattended computer. Currently, you just have a title of the computer and that's it. We can't fit much in the title but we do put, "HOSTNAME - SERVICE TAG - USER'S Name". If it's a spare computer we put "Unused" in place of the user's name.
- Be able to block user input. Sometimes they just don't stop moving the mouse or trying to type at the same time and it makes my job frustrating very quickly.
- Be able to block non-admins from being to remove the unattended client.