https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/EL/g0/G1CMRHOIUTJX.PNGFollowUp, just another way to reach inbox 0!I chose to use FollowUp personally because Gmail by itself does not give me the email capability I need. It addressed people not responding to the emails I sent and making me go dig in the sent folder looking for the email that I need to follow up with them about.,Quick and easy to use while in your email inbox You do not have to go outside of your current solution to implement it It was a very easy plug in to get started and working,It is a bit costly for what I get out of it It is kind of spammy during trial Changes the look of your inbox too much,4,It was a waste of time to get to know It was hard to implement inside my current processes No way the office would have liked it,,Google Drive, Zoho Forms, Zoho Creator

Filter 2 vetted FollowUp reviews and ratings
March 09, 2018

Review: "FollowUp, just another way to reach inbox 0!"

• Quick and easy to use while in your email inbox
  • You do not have to go outside of your current solution to implement it
  • It was a very easy plug in to get started and working
  • It is a bit costly for what I get out of it
  • It is kind of spammy during trial
  • Changes the look of your inbox too much
FollowUp works great for lead follow-up, as well as for colleague followup, and you can't forget about client followup, it is all great when you need a record or a reminder for any email that you send or one that you just do not want to worry about right now but still need to respond to.

FollowUp Scorecard Summary

About FollowUp

FollowUp is a Gmail plugin that helps salespeople close more deals, build deeper relationships, and save more time with open tracking, send later, reminders and more. The Starter package costs $25 per user per month, and includes basic features like reminders, auto follow-ups, response detection, a calendar feed and Google Calendar integration, attachment support, as well as some Chrome extension features like send later and email snoozing. The Enterprise Sales package includes Dropbox integration, Evernote integration, Google Drive integration, open tracking, adding emails to CRM, Gmail sidebar for Salesforce, quick add & edit SF records within Gmail, Sales Team Reports, summary emails, team demos, and email and phone support. Although optimized for Gmail, FollowUp can also work with Apple Mail, Microsoft Outlook, Hotmail, Yahoo, and AOL, in addition to mobile  devices.