The is a quick first response to acknowledge your issue and the Engineers never take more than two hours to fix an issue and we hardly get issues looking at the fact that the system is pretty stable. There is also a robust Knowledge Base in the site for known problems.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
Forcepoint Web Security allows companies protect every user, everywhere. The vendor says, with real-time advanced threat protection, built in cloud application security, cloud sandboxing and DLP scanning, you get a comprehensive security solution built for today’s mobile and global workforce.
- Deep content inspection for pages and links, powered by Forcepoint’s ACE (Advanced Classification Engine) technology to identify zero day, advanced threats, and data theft attempts.
- Insight and visibility to the cloud application landscape within your organization with Shadow IT discovery, and user and risk ranking. Extend the built-in CASB capabilities to control sanctioned cloud apps across managed devices with anomaly detection and behavioral analytics. Seamlessly upgrade to our full CASB suite for reverse proxy and API mode, and BYOD support.
- A centralized reporting system enables granularity and customization through an intuitive and easy to use drop and drop interface.
- Highly secured and always available Forcepoint cloud so you can extend web protection to roaming users with global coverage from the industry’s only certified global cloud infrastructure (ISO 27001, 27018, CSA STAR).
- Flexible deployments options with a choice of pure cloud (SaaS), hybrid cloud, or on-premise – via a single SKU.
- Seamlessly integrated with all Forcepoint solutions for a true enterprise security platform; NGFW, CASB, DLP, Email Security, Insider Threat, and Behavioral Analytics.
- Supported: Shadow IT discovery and risk ranking
- Supported: Cloud Application Control and full CASB upgrade
- Supported: Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
- Supported: Cloud Sandbox
Forcepoint Web Security Cloud Features
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
Frequently Asked Questions
Austin-based company Forcepoint (formerly Websense) offers Forcepoint Web Security, a cloud security platform.
The most common users of Forcepoint Web Security are from Mid-size Companies and the Financial Services industry.