FoxitPhantom PDF Reviews

January 24, 2020
Robert Barnabi | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I would give it a 10 but there is small room for improvement in Foxit. Not in its core functions just in the conversion and printing of some Adobe made PDFs. Sometime we get a PDF that was made via Adobe and one of the graphics will print backwards. The text is always there. And this only happens once in 100 PDF but it is enough to notice when presenting PDFs in meetings. I still would choose Foxit over Adobe.
Read Robert Barnabi's full review
March 13, 2020

Support Rating

I haven't personally had interaction with the customer support from FoxitPhantom, however based on conversations I have had with members in the organization, I was given positive feedback. Their website has a lot of information and tutorials. If you need to contact them, they are quick to respond. User manuals are readily available.
March 11, 2020

Support Rating

Foxit support is great! I have never had an issue with them and they have always been able to resolve any of my issues. I mainly contact support through email, and most of the time I will receive a response back within the same day—maybe a couple of hours. So they are really prompt with getting back to you and checking up to make sure all your issues are resolved.
March 09, 2020

Support Rating

Support has been very good when I needed it. There were a few times when I had to swap drives or had a computer that would not boot at all. I could not unregister the software before trying to install it again on another device. Support was relatively quick to respond and after verifying the purchase and license freed up the license so I could use it again quickly. Very helpful.
February 06, 2020

Support Rating

The support I have received from FoxitPhantom PDF's team has been nothing short of delightful. I have very seldom had an issue, and when I did, they were extremely quick to help me get it resolved. They deserve an A+ rating for their support alone - the fact that they have a great product is just a plus.
December 09, 2019

Support Rating

I have never had to contact support for assistance, but have used the Help menus as well as online learning to figure out how to use the application. Of the available Help without contacting support, the information is out there and ultimately helped me to solve the issues/questions that I was having.
August 26, 2019

Support Rating

Indifferent rating. I have not had to contact support or customer service FoxitPhantom PDF. Our internal tech support was equipped to handle basic questions during the initial rollout and employees helped each other through the transition from Adobe Acrobat.
March 03, 2017

Support Rating

Issues get resolved eventually, but it requires a lot of customer follow up to make sure they are being worked on.

What is FoxitPhantom PDF?

FoxitPhantom PDF is a document management software offering from FoxIt.

FoxitPhantom PDF Pricing