Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Freshdesk Messaging (Formerly Freshchat), and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- $15 per AgentOptional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Freshdesk Messaging is an AI-powered customer messaging software used by businesses of all sizes to offer digital-first customer service across various channels like WhatsApp, Apple Business Chat, Facebook Messenger, website, mobile app, and others.
With the world moving towards contactless service, customers expect on-demand, personalised support on familiar channels that are easily accessible.
This is where businesses can use Freshdesk Messaging's messaging platform to service their customers on various digital channels using a blend of automation and human assistance.
Freshdesk Messaging offers:
Unified inbox experience to manage conversations across digital channels
AI chatbots that focus on intent and engagement
Proactive messaging using hyper-targeted rich media campaigns
Intelligent load balancing and auto-routing capabilities
Integrations via a rapidly growing app marketplace and custom APIs
Highly resilient architecture built on AWS and certified with industry compliances
Catalan, Czech, Danish, German, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Central Khmer, Korean, Malay, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Chinese (Simplified)
- Apple Business Chat
- Whatsapp for Business
|Mobile Application||Mobile Web|
|Supported Languages||Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, German, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Latvian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (BR), Portuguese/Portugal, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish (Latin America), Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese|
- Highly customisable for specific web pages and devices
- Great for non-technical users
- Easily divert email and phone calls
- Support team can handle more chats than other contact methods
- When sending a campaign the text remains there at end of campaign
- Assignment rules
- Raw reports
- Live dashboard for everyone to view their metrics
- Faster enhancement implentations
- Knowlegde management
- Customer support
- Easy to learn
- Access to Knowledge Base
- Access to Canned Responses
- They do not check for spelling mistakes, so I commonly have typos I wish would've gotten caught.
- They don't have a status for Pending Client Response, so we find ourselves marking things as Resolved because we don't want to leave it open for hours.
- Great Customization
- Responsive Customer Service that actually helps
- Very easy to use interface for non-tech savvy people!
- Has an A.I bot that can be trained to answer most questions as well
- It's difficult to juggle having two accounts
- There are a lot of premium extra cost features you have to pay for that should be a part of the highest monthly price package.
- Even when you cancel they may accidentally charge you, keep your receipt of cancellation.
- Talk to delivery drivers to solve order issues
- Know the status of the delivery driver
- You can add information about the sender
- typing massages
- create tickets
- can arrange the chats as the priority
- can see the hurrier orders
- can see the details of the rider like a number and location
- i wish to add voice call on it
- to add typing correction
- Freshchat is a cloud-hosted live messaging and engagement application.
- Saved/Canned responses
- My mobile app uses Freshchat. I wanted something with an SDK that would allow in-app help with information about their install, and tied into a knowledge base also available on the web, which Freshchat does through a FreshDesk integration. We moved from Helpshift because they raised prices to go after bigger customers.
- contact with customer
- make tickets for customer problem
- Knowing the customer's opinion about the company
- make tickets for customer problem
- Knowing the customer's opinion about the company
- Communicate with clients on an ongoing basis to understand their needs and requirements
- Monitor employee conversations with clients and officials
- The program is fully compatible with the system in the company to increase work efficiency
- There should also be a feature that allows video communication
- Add a comment to the profile of each employee, customer or user of fresh chat
- Quick response in executing many commands at the same time
- fast contact with the clients
- giving fast and clear solutions for the issues
- in industrial fields that will help the grow of company
- in the hospitals to contact faster with the stuff
- Ease of communication between customer service and the customer.
- Quick to solve problems.
- Talk to more than one customer at a time.
- Put a picture of the customer.
- Send the video via Freshdesk.
- Send the location via Freshdesk.
- Our customers can use it easily
- It can be linked to the company system and linked to sites
- Monitor all conversations that take place between us and the client in the company
- update canned responses on chat in a better way to use them in a better way
- Sometimes the conversation appears to the employee a minute late
- Freshchat has been offering best-in-class chatbots that primarily focus on intent and engagement.
- It is quite proactive and has rich media campaigns to segment and target audiences.
- Freshchat is also one of my favorite software because it offers seamless integration with apps.
- Freshchat is one of the best platforms, but still there are certain areas that require further improvement in order for the platform to become flawless.
- I feel that the automated system in Freshchat is comparatively slow and due to this, it does not respond well according to all the requirements.
- There are certain features in Freshchat which are not available for everyone and they can only be accessed by those who are paying the highest pricing tier.
- Freshchat has a well designed user interface which makes it easy to use for all users.
- It is simple for everyone to use.
- Freshchat has all the amazing features of contacting the customers in all-new ways to get more conversions and leads through communicating with them effectively.
- Freshchat even though it is a good software still has some cons associated with it as well.
- There are certain features in Freshchat which are not available for everyone and are available to the highest pricing tier only.
- Moreover, the automated system is quite slow and does not respond well according to all the requirements.
- Incorporates well with outsider applications and this upgrades its client interface.
- The stage isn't exceptionally evaluated and this guarantees utilization across all associations. Client care is accessible and able to help all clients in solidly utilizing the stage.
- It allows clients to collect client information and sort discussions for the motivations behind building reasonable assumptions from every conversation.
- Freshchat has a method of uncovering our image through a lot of techniques.
- It has been dependable and we have not had any issues in utilizing the stage in our association.
- We utilize the venture adaptation of Freshchat and I [recently realized] that my association is charged per client, [rather than] a one-time yearly or month-to-month charge which permits us to have however many clients as [possible].
- It has all the amazing features of contacting the customers in all-new ways to get more conversions and leads through communicating with them effectively.
- It is easy to use.
- Its interface is well designed.
- Its interface has all the navigation tabs to easily access the relevant tool on the go.
- The best feature of Freshchat that I like the most is the option of creating specific chat flows in the chatbox.
- The emailing chat script to customers is only available in the highest tier which is a big disadvantage.
- Small businesses can not have access to this feature easily because it needs a lot of money to buy high tier subscription.
- Auto-assignment and auto-close features are not up to mark. They are quite slow and becomes unresponsive while using other features.
- User friendly interface and is easy to learn and use
- Helps in promoting your brand
- Friendly and knowledgeable Customer Support Representative
- Helps in supporting clients, without juggling between multiple apps
- Works well for small teams
- When working on automation feature, there are few issues
- Bot features aren't up to mark when compared to competitors
- No option to filter messages by time, searching conversation takes time
- Certain important features are only available to the highest pricing tier
- Triggers - Using Freshchat triggers, we are able to target our users with specific messages, based on their actions or movements on our platform.
- Easy to understand data analytics - Freshchat provides us with data metrics and analytics in a simplified and easy-to-understand style, convenient for everyone to digest, including people without a data analysis background.
- Messaging across mediums - Freshchat integrates with majority of mainstream instant messaging apps. Like Facebook messenger, Telegram and WhatsApp . This makes it convenient for us to have a presence on the above-mentioned platforms and respond to messages from these platforms from a single Freshchat dashboard.
- Lack of an undo option for messages. It is normal to make mistakes when answering customer service messages. Therefore, I see no reason why Freshchat doesn’t allow users to be able to delete sent chat messages, within a specified period of time for human error purposes.
- Per user billing - We use the enterprise version of Freshchat and I got to know recently that my organization is billed per user, as against a one-time yearly or monthly charge which will allow us have as many users as possible.
- Managing live chats on the Freshchat mobile application is a very tedious, perhaps due to a reduced screen size. I think a lot needs to be done.
- User-friendly - this was incredibly important for us as several team members with different backgrounds needed to find the platform mutually easy to use.
- Analytics - the data collected by the tool is accurate and easy to understand, helping us take decisions internally regarding customer targeting and content/site improvements that are necessary.
- Puts us in control - the tool has allowed us to remain totally in control of customer communication/support tickets/automated bots through our sites, an enormous advantage considering other options we looked at outsourced this and therefore could potentially lead to miscommunication or mismanagement.
- Support requests - despite frequent automated emails from the tool to our internal users during the initial on-boarding process, when we actually required some support and reached out, we did not hear back from our 'Onboarding Manager.'
- Languages - it would be great to have options for additional languages in the future (chat bots in particular) as we are a multinational company and have customers from across our regions.
- Customized bot workflow and push notifications.
- Categorizing messages into custom groups and maintaining a priority inbox.
- Tracking of website visitors and segmenting leads.
- Bot communications used to take time to appear, but this was fixed recently and we are now more than satisfied to use it.
- The initial process of setting up a Freshchat account is a long one.
- The billing is per member/month which can get expensive fast.
- Easy to implement
- Easy to customize
- Mobile SDK is awesome
- Easy to talk with our clients and new clients
- Telegram integration
- Receive more information on some SDK methods
- Whatsapp integration could be easier to implement
- Integration with Whatsapp.
- Intelliassign among our team.
- I miss chatbots integrated.
- Integrates with Freshdesk FAQs you've already created.
- Integrates with canned responses you've already created.
- Has a similar user experience to Freshdesk.
- Inconsistent notifications - the chat notification works intermittently for agents. They don't always know they have a chat or that a customer responded.
- Does not work in Safari browser. When I discussed with their support, they said just use another browser.
- It is supposed to distribute chats based on ticket load, but it did not seem to do this fairly.
- Great Design
- Support for FAQs
- Compatible across apps and website
- Super easy to setup
- Setting business hours
- Smooth bot to capture user details
- Allow end-users to rate the response that they received and whether they were satisfied
- AI bot functionality was still under development when we started. It is not a very mature product yet. It would be great if this was added to ease our manpower.
- Reporting could be done much better and more in-depth
- Support for react native apps could be improved. It often gives issues.