Applicant Tracking (11)
Job Requisition Management (11)
User Permissions (11)
Notifications and Alerts (11)
0 (upto 50 employees)
$59 platform fee + $1 per employee
$99 platform fee + $2 per employee
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Freshteam is a HR software for growing businesses. With Freshteam, users can attract, hire and onboard new hires, offboard exiting employees, manage employee information, and time off - in one place.
The key business benefits include:
- Freshteam helps attract top talent through various channels - a customizable career site, integration with multiple free & premium job boards, & social media channels. Once the candidates are in, the recruiting team can collaborate with hiring managers & screen & interview them, share feedback, etc.
- Freshteam enables HR to onboard new hires even before day one - whether it’s getting forms filled, documents signed, or handing out handbooks, can be done in Freshteam. It also gives users the ability to create an onboarding task list & assign it to respective people. Users can gather all the necessary information & create employee profiles (which flesh out into a directory), manage access permissions to employee information & documents, etc. The HR software also takes complete care of employee time off, employee & manager self-service for employees to raise requests, manager approval workflows, and time off reports for teams.
Freshteam is part of the Freshworks product family, whose products include Freshdesk, Freshservice, etc. – boasting more than 150,000 businesses as users, worldwide.
- Supported: Job Requisition Management
- Supported: Company Website Posting
- Supported: Publish to Social Media
- Supported: Job Search Site Posting
- Supported: Customized Application Form
- Supported: Resume Management
- Supported: Duplicate Candidate Prevention
- Supported: Candidate Search
- Supported: Applicant Tracking
- Supported: Collaboration
- Supported: Task Creation and Delegation
- Supported: Email Templates
- Supported: User Permissions
- Supported: Notifications and Alerts
- Supported: Reporting
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone|
|Supported Countries||All Countries|
|Supported Languages||German, English, French, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)|
- Automation: setting up automatic update emails for candidates.
- Easy view into applicants by stage.
- Ability to set up a professional-looking career page.
- User experience - most people at our company were extremely confused by Freshteam and I frequently struggled with the same task (i.e. adding users).
- Tracking applicant diversity - we ended up using Typeform to supplement Freshteam.
- Analytics - hard to use and not particularly useful.
- Interview Scheduling.
- Feedback Capturing.
- Customizations on Career Site.
- Candidate stagewise journey - from application to offer.
- Offer Management - ability to generate custom salary breakups.
- Recruitment Cycle Management.
- Integration with 3rd party evaluation products like Hacker-Earth.
- Powerful Report generation.
- Few more features can be added - Like Time management.
- Should work on mobile application.
- Faster Onboarding.
- User Interface.
- Can be more user friendly.
- Tracking where applicants are in the process.
- Applicant retention.
- Moving interviews through each stage. It helps keep you stay organized and no one falls through the cracks.
- Communicating with people through the Freshteam email is easy and again it helps guide interviews through the process. It also reminds you to follow up with people when they will not move forward to the next stage.
- The hiring manager can log in and see the progress and notes at all times. You can also load your different interview questions in so the entire hiring committee can have everything in one place.
- Staying organized
- document storage
- UI intuitive
- Task management
- Document signing
- User-friendly Interface.
- Very easy to use.
- Easy integration with other Freshworks apps.
- More integration with 3rd Party applications.
- More options for Government benefits and regulations.
- More integrations with Calendar solutions.
- Smooth onboarding is very cool as in on click you can send out documents to sign, forms to fill and more it making things so easy.
- Hiring process: it makes things easy for our human resources team.
- Easy to use.
- Time off management is very good but it just needs to be a little easier to use.
- Being able to send hiring documents for many people.
- Ease of use
- Mobile app
- Easy to provision & support new users
- Better training videos (not sure where to even find them)
- UI improvements for Admin
- Job Posting, even on our carrier's websites. Also embedding jobs in various portals.
- Importing candidates and assigning to jobs.
- Scheduling interviews
- Making to-do tasks
- Our recruitment team can make conversation with candidates directly on the platform.
- Open dashboard which gives quick info about all the job posts.
- Pipeline feature by which we can streamline the various steps in a recruitment.
- Pipeline features need to be improved so that we can map out our recruitment process onto the platform.
- Can we get options for embedding a carrier's web page into our existing website, to show all of our published jobs?
- Implementing a simple UI to push our job into third party websites, or an API which helps us find most known job portals.
- We need some assessment features for various jobs, including mine, so it will also a necessary part of every recruitment application.