We use Freshsales across the whole …
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Pipeline visualization (51)8.989%
- Customer data management / contact management (52)8.282%
- Interaction tracking (51)7.575%
- Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail) (51)7.575%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Freshworks CRM, and make your voice heard!
Marketing Cloud - Growth
Customer-for-Life Cloud - Growth
Sales Cloud - Growth
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Freshworks CRM comes with auto-profile enrichment and activity tracking which helps sales reps get a 360-degree view of their leads. The vendor promises that the AI-based lead scoring feature helps sales reps understand and prioritize their leads better. Freshworks CRM also enables sales reps to get a more holistic view of their sales pipeline with the visual sales pipeline. The drag and drop UI makes it easy to move deals between stages and even mark them as won or lost. The visual sales reports and dashboards make it easy to accurately forecast your business. The sales campaigns feature in Freshworks CRM allows users to create, send, and track outbound email campaigns without having to rely on external software.
Editions of Freshworks CRM include the Sales Cloud, the Marketing Cloud, and the Customer-for-Life-Cloud. Expanded features include conversion optimization (with technology acquired with Zarget in 2017), which adds website heatmap & session replay functionality, funnel analysis, as well as A/B testing.
- Supported: Customer data management / contact management
- Supported: Workflow management
- Supported: Territory management
- Supported: Opportunity management
- Supported: Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail)
- Supported: Interaction tracking
- Supported: Channel / partner relationship management
- Supported: Lead management
- Supported: Email marketing
- Supported: Task management
- Supported: Reporting
- Supported: Forecasting
- Supported: Pipeline visualization
- Supported: Customizable reports
- Supported: Custom fields
- Supported: Custom objects
- Supported: API for custom integration
- Supported: Role-based user permissions
- Supported: Single sign-on capability
- Supported: Mobile access
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone|
|Supported Languages||English, German, Dutch, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, Russian, Chinese|
Support in our local place via partners
Simplicity of use
Flexible API and already done integrations with G Suite and Office 365
Between the users, they have chosen Freshsales as more easy to use.
Between Freshsales and Pipedrive I think is more about pricing than anything else. If you are starting, maybe you can go with the whole Freshworks Suite other than Pipedrive and other bunch of applications.