We use Freshsales across the whole …
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Pipeline visualization (51)8.989%
- Customer data management / contact management (52)8.282%
- Interaction tracking (51)7.575%
- Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail) (51)7.575%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Freshworks CRM, and make your voice heard!
Marketing Cloud - Growth
Customer-for-Life Cloud - Growth
Sales Cloud - Growth
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Freshworks CRM comes with auto-profile enrichment and activity tracking which helps sales reps get a 360-degree view of their leads. The vendor promises that the AI-based lead scoring feature helps sales reps understand and prioritize their leads better. Freshworks CRM also enables sales reps to get a more holistic view of their sales pipeline with the visual sales pipeline. The drag and drop UI makes it easy to move deals between stages and even mark them as won or lost. The visual sales reports and dashboards make it easy to accurately forecast your business. The sales campaigns feature in Freshworks CRM allows users to create, send, and track outbound email campaigns without having to rely on external software.
Editions of Freshworks CRM include the Sales Cloud, the Marketing Cloud, and the Customer-for-Life-Cloud. Expanded features include conversion optimization (with technology acquired with Zarget in 2017), which adds website heatmap & session replay functionality, funnel analysis, as well as A/B testing.
- Supported: Customer data management / contact management
- Supported: Workflow management
- Supported: Territory management
- Supported: Opportunity management
- Supported: Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail)
- Supported: Interaction tracking
- Supported: Channel / partner relationship management
- Supported: Lead management
- Supported: Email marketing
- Supported: Task management
- Supported: Reporting
- Supported: Forecasting
- Supported: Pipeline visualization
- Supported: Customizable reports
- Supported: Custom fields
- Supported: Custom objects
- Supported: API for custom integration
- Supported: Role-based user permissions
- Supported: Single sign-on capability
- Supported: Mobile access
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone|
|Supported Languages||English, German, Dutch, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, Russian, Chinese|
- task reminders are helpful to stay on top of follow ups to close more deals
- organized deal stages provides a helpful visual
- reports show where areas of sale process needs improvement
- It keeps the Record of each and every Leads that has Visited our Websites or Has enquired.
- Productivity in my Organisation has Increased Considerably as it eliminates Most of the Manual Time Consuming Work.
- LEADS Conversion has Also increased and we were able to drive the Sales.
- The ROI on this has paid for its 1 year subscription costs.
- Simple and effective way to provide an updated funnel to executives
- We spend much less time organizing, sending, and updating spreadsheets or Google sheets and can focus on business development efforts instead
- Allows us to stop digging through emails for information on leads, prospects, companies, and opportunities
- Able to mark up the software and resell to your clients so I would say it has improved our ROI.
- Freshsales has definitely had a positive impact on our sales. It's difficult to nail down the ROI it has generated, but it's well worth the cost.
- The savings is mostly in time spent on lead and client follow up, so we can handle more leads and projects with a smaller team.
- Allowed us to take our internal CRM platform and move it into the Cloud. Adding recurring software cost, but no longer have to deal with maintenance on the old Microsoft solution.
- We improved our sales visibility by ~15%.
- We reduced 24 hours of manual jobs with automations.
- Increased customer feedback happiness in 40%.
- Better revenue generation
- Clear goal setting
- Sales team performance evaluation
- The productivity of sales team increased.
- Ease of access of menus, availability of logic filters, customizable overviews, sales pipelines and workflow automation have increased the marketing productivity.
- Customer engagement and support has also been bettered by this.
- It helped us with our initial round of compliance audits.
- It helped us understand our client data.
- It helped us collaborate.
- Helped us to keep visual control of sales pipeline
- Efficient reporting for forecasts in weekly meetings
- Control sales targets across 3 different countries
- Freshsales is helping us manage our sales process completely.
- Freshsales is allowing us to standardize our lead qualification process.
- We still have to explore the rest of the features to see how we can incorporate it better.
- More Sales.
- Positive Outcomes.
- It's all integrated in one platform.
- It has integration with all Freshworks Suite.
- Reduced time.
- Better managing for outbound campaigns.
- Keep existing customers.
- Help with new customers.
- The ROI has been worth it.
- The ease of use and overall functionality has been worth it.
- The purchase of FS is definitely worth it.
- It is too soon to make a determination on ROI, but I do think it will help me be more efficient.
- The reporting functions help me stay on track of sales opportunities.
- The task reminders help me accelerate how quickly deals come together.
- Had a positive impact as we are able to handle higher volumes of accounts more effectively.
- Team morale has been up as mundane documentation is reduced.
- Lost sales, time, and revenue.
- We get positive ROI by analyzing data.
- Able to convert more leads into deals.
- ROI has increased after introducing Freshsales in the way we interact with the clients.