Fuze Reviews

March 30, 2018

Fuze!

Support

Quick support, not always directly understanding, but they try to solve problems as good as possible.
James Greene | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support

Could do better in speed of response and with their general level of communication but overall good support especially when in the deployment phase. Project teams are first class.
Read James Greene's full review
James Leibforth | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support

We have had great experiences with Fuze support, but often do not have very good experiences with the lower level support staff. Commonsense scenarios and issues have evolved into larger issues at the first level, but once we are escalated to a higher level Fuze engineer, those types of issues immediately disappear.
Read James Leibforth's full review
Brontis Shane Orengo | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support

The Fuze support team are actually quite helpful. They hold periodic seminars and offer information for IT personnel to learn more about, and get familiar with, the product. Their support has made the team much more proficient with the software which has allowed us to more adequately support our clients.
Read Brontis Shane Orengo's full review
Mikey Romero | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support

Support is the worst part of the entire fuze product. It is lacking in many ways. They are slow to respond and there is also a major lack of knowledge and communication. There is no amount of words I can use to express my frustration with how terrible the support is from fuze.
Read Mikey Romero's full review
Jason Montville | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 04, 2017

Fuze UCaaS Review

Support

Fuze pre-sales support from our sales rep and the regional sales manager was A+ / 100% and a large part of our choice to select them as our winning vendor in the RFP. Post sales / implementation support has been really good, but occasionally suffers from a feeling of being rushed. We have never failed to get their support folks to help us with what we required at any point, but sometimes have had a struggle to get them to understand our particular needs in some specific situations.
Read Jason Montville's full review
Joseph Gusmeri | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support

I had mentioned this earlier. We really have to stay on top of the support organization to get things done in a timely manner. We can go days without hearing anything back and sometimes we get responses to our issues after business hours when there is nobody able to assist.
Read Joseph Gusmeri's full review
Vishamber Singh | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 14, 2017

Meet me on Fuze

Support

I had to contact fuze support regarding an issue with my fuze account and the response was rapid and it was resolved so soon that I was not expecting such a fast response and resolution.
Read Vishamber Singh's full review
January 12, 2018

We love Fuze!

Support

Their support team has always been willing to set up time to talk if there are any issues occuring with the system. In addition, they provide a lot of information around frequently asked questions and user guides within their online portal. It is really easy to find the information that we need in order to be successful when using their product.
December 12, 2017

Fuze = More quality calls

Support

Other colleagues of mine have found Fuze's support staff to be very responsive and helpful. My experience wasn't quite the same, as I had to wait over 24 hours to receive a reply from a customer service rep for something that I needed to have rectified within 4-8 hours. The explanation was that they received my support ticket during off hours.
January 09, 2018

A Fuze Experience

Support

I give fuze a 10, because I have overall enjoyed the use of fuze in the year I have used it. The direct/instant messaging has been very helpful with connecting to colleagues and assisting them with computer issues when remote, voice meetings are simple to connect to and the audio is always crystal clear, and the support staff is always quick and knowledgeable when helping with issues that arise.

Support

I can answer this question with a recent experience in mind, so I am fresh with feedback that is unfortunately a poor rating for Fuze. Overall, I have received some support, but it is frequently slow response time, not fully comprehensive, and not all technicians know how to answer questions about their own product.

I will explain the experience below:
I called in on a Wednesday afternoon, had to sit through a hold period, then was asked a lot of questions (name, email, phone number, type of issue in detail), after which I was told someone would get back to me with a ticket number and reply to my issue. After discussing further, we escalated the ticket number to a P4, which requires quick attention of 2-12 hours (instead of 48 hours). After 20 hours go by unanswered, I decided to call Fuze again, and the same support person answered the phone, but denied that my ticket was a P4, and that was why I never got a response. I finally did get a response to one of my two questions. My second question was not answered. I emailed back and after some email tag, Fuze called me (at this point, a full 26 hours after my initial call for support.).

I wish I was kidding when I say that I spent 1 hour 45 minutes on the phone with Fuze support!~ That is not good at all. First I had to re-explain my question, which was more about finding which features of the Fuze meeting online would best meet our needs for an upcoming webinar. The problem is two-fold. First, you have different labels and different interfaces between your computer application of Fuze, and your in-browser Fuze client. You should not have differences between the functionalities or the wording of your products. One says "Open, Private, Large meetings" The other says "webinars". The UX/UI is horrible on the drop-down menu of the "Meetings button. It is not intuitive that "Meeting List" is clickable and expands if it is grayed out text. Just take a look at the colorings of your text as it makes a big difference to intuitively understand if something is clickable or not. If I have missed calls, I should be able to do a one-click "mark all as read" so that I don't have red notifications every time I open this on my phone or in the app. Furthermore, please make a developer change that "Chat" function on a meeting can be turned on or off. Sometimes it is not something we want or need and should be an option available but not permanently on by default.

Secondly, Your Fuze support staff should know your product inside and out. Why did we spend ONE HOUR 45 minutes on the phone together? Because your support person did not directly know that there are different functionalities between the Open and Large Meetings, that it also appears different when you use Chrome vs Firefox vs the Computer application. We spent all of that time creating sample meetings and testing them on different browsers and permissions. Did you also know that an attendee can be promoted to presenter but cannot share their screen (what is the point of having a "presenter" status then?!) These functionalities and features should be presented in a more simple way when I choose how I want my webinar to perform. A simple On/Off switch for all of them (especially chat-for-all, vs private chat) would be fine without confusing us with "Open/Large/Webinar" jargon. The fact that the support technician and I had to define all of this was absurd!

On the plus side, everyone I have spoken to with Fuze is very professional. I have spoken with Dez, Jesse, Atul, and Sando in the past 2 months, and they are all good listeners and understand my issues. But it is not enough. If there are features that your users (your customers!) are having problems with, then escalate it to remedy with your designers and coding to make these functions easier! Please!

Support

I no longer worry about missing calls or messages when away from the office or my desk at any given moment. The voicemail email messages have been prompt, and the mobile app's ability to forward calls and see call information has been very helpful. It is much improved over our previous phone system.

Support

It is TERRIBLE. Good Lord! I cannot describe in words how bad it is. Their 'Technicians' make problems worse. It's gotten so bad that I have to reference old tickets and tell them to follow exactly what their colleague did. Somehow they will still cause more problems. Then in two to four weeks, you might get your problem resolved after talking to 3 or 4 people.....
October 26, 2017

Support

The lack of support is the weakest area of this business and the main reason I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
October 25, 2017

Optimistic

Support

Fuze support has improved over that last 6 months. Response times have improved tremendously.
August 03, 2017

Fuze, it works

Support

It's a great product, not perfect but still pretty good. Way better than other VoIP applications I used and have supported in the past.

Hosted PBX (53)
Multi-level Interactive Voice Response (IVR) (51)
User templates (39)
5.9
Call reports (60)
6.3
Directory of employee names (69)
Answering rules (63)
Message alerts (60)
Video conferencing (50)
Audio conferencing (58)
Mobile app for iOS (58)
Mobile app for Android (50)

About Fuze

Fuze is a global cloud communications and collaboration software platform for the enterprise. The platform is designed to enable seamless transition between calling, meeting, chatting, content sharing, and collaboration on any device. The vendor’s value proposition is that Fuze empowers the digital workforce anytime, anywhere, and across any device.

Headquartered in Boston, MA, Fuze has additional locations including New York, San Francisco, Seattle, Ottawa, London, Amsterdam, Aveiro (Portugal), Paris, Munich, Zurich, Copenhagen, and Sydney.

Fuze Features

Cloud PBX Features
Has featureHosted PBX
Has featureMulti-level Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
Has featureUser templates
Has featureCall reports
Has featureDirectory of employee names
Call Management Features
Has featureAnswering rules
Has featureCall recording
Has featureCall park
Does not have featureCall screening
Has featureMessage alerts
VoIP system collaboration Features
Has featureVideo conferencing
Has featureAudio conferencing
Does not have featureVideo screen sharing
Does not have featureInstant messaging
Mobile apps Features
Has featureMobile app for iOS
Has featureMobile app for Android

Fuze Videos (2)

Fuze Downloadables

Fuze Integrations

Salesforce Service Cloud, Zendesk, Microsoft Office 365, ServiceNow, NetSuite, Zoho CRM, Sugar Sell (SugarCRM), Bullhorn CRM (unpublished), Skype for Business (formerly Lync), Microsoft Dynamics 365 (formerly Microsoft Dynamics CRM)

Fuze Competitors

RingCentral, 8x8 X Series (Formerly Virtual Office), Mitel MiCollab, Dialpad, Slack, Avaya Intelligent Xperiences Contact Center, Microsoft Skype For Business, Cisco, MiCloud Connect (formerly ShoreTel)

• Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No