Gainsight Reviews

John Johnson | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 14, 2019

The linchpin to an intimate and efficient CS organization

Support Rating

Our CSM is knowledgeable and engaging. The support tickets are pretty well maintained and responses/resolutions are slightly above average. We have received great value from our implementation team during the current re-implementation effort.

So far we have been very happy with the customer success, customer support, solutions engineering, and projct management teams at Gainsight.
Read John Johnson's full review
May 17, 2019

Number 1 customer success platform!

Support Rating

Most of the time the team are very good at being responsive, with the odd occasion I've had to send follow up emails for an update. The team are very good at explaining solutions to an issue and make great use of gifs and images to assist.
May 15, 2019

Gainsight makes me feel like a valued customer always!

Support Rating

I advocate for Gainsight because of their support team. The Outcomes Managers and Technical Support teams are top notch. I have worked with a handful of different solutions engineers when I had a problem I wanted to solve, and they assisted me in a timely and professional manner. I am a huge fan of Gainsight for the support they offer!
April 26, 2019

Take on the challenge, it is worth it.

Support Rating

I enjoy working with the support team because they never leave you wondering for too long. If there is a case that is taking longer than usual, they will let me know that they've escalated the issue and will return with results ASAP. I would love it if support enabled us further-- my learning curve for Gainsight was intense, and it would be amazing if support continued to push recommended reads and content to accelerate my knowledge even faster.
April 17, 2019

Looking to increase your performance and customer relationships? Gainsight is for you!

Support Rating

Support from Gainsight is amazing during my time working with the platform, every time I have had the need for support there is always a Gainsight contact that would help me. Also, the service level response is super fast and always handles the problem without taking too much time explaining what is the issue (unless I request an explanation).
February 23, 2019

Gainsight: the best in class!

Support Rating

Gainsight has world-class customer support. They have online chat that is the best tool for support and the team members are really responsive and extremely knowledgeable. They at times get on the call and do Webex to fix issues.
February 22, 2019

Great tool for account managers and client success managers

Support Rating

Very knowledgeable staff that are quick to respond to questions and help to implement solutions. To be honest, I haven't had to reach out for support very often because the product is quite intuitive and the admins at the company handle most of the support requests. The experience I have had with support has been very positive and the solution was quickly implemented.
John Applebaugh | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 01, 2018

Gainsight made our lives easier and happier

Support Rating

Gainsight has helped us accomplish much of what we set out to do. The limitations we encounter now have a lot to do with how much we are pushing the product for our needs. I am happy with how responsive support has been to our tickets and helpful at answering details around expected behavior. Documentation is good but there are some places where more information would be helpful. Product development is actively involved in answering questions on the Community portal and training has helped fill in some gaps in best practices.
Read John Applebaugh's full review
Ben Michael | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 30, 2018

The powerful tool that is Gainsight

Support Rating

I always receive help and timely responses. However, I don't always feel that the context of my questions or issues is understood. I think the team could go from very good to excellent if they were able to bridge the gap between technical product knowledge and recommended/popular customer workflows more effectively.
Read Ben Michael's full review
Carlos Gonzalez | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 29, 2018

Keep your fingers on the pulse of your customers with Gainsight

Support Rating

Ceridian is a very dynamic organization that pushes the envelope of the solutions deployed beyond their out of the box feature set. When Ceridian has special needs Gainsight brings the right people to the table quickly. The Gainsight team, without exception, is responsive, professional and very fun to work with. Great partners!
Read Carlos Gonzalez's full review
Joshua Tobiansky | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 17, 2018

Gainsight is Great!

Support Rating

They can do a better job at understanding the industry of their customer and working with the customer to ensure they are using Gainsight to the best of their ability. Support has been spotty at best with implementation.
Read Joshua Tobiansky's full review
Mark Peterson | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 04, 2018

Gainsight is by far the BEST CSM solution out there!

Support Rating

I have had many questions and every time I have been blown away by the overwhelming support of Gainsight. They are always fast to respond to my inquiries and have never failed to come up with a solution. We've had some tricky issues in the past that took a while to get through but the support team held meetings with me to help walk through everything and we've always gotten past the finish line. Top notch customer support!
Read Mark Peterson's full review
Jen Molitor | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 04, 2018

A great tool with amazing people

Support Rating

The support team is wonderful! They are very responsive to questions and never just send you a link to a support article. They also have AMAZING documentation! They keep it current throughout all the iterations and changes and do a great job having content created before you know you need it. Did I mention that when needed, they take actual videos of the solution so you can mimic it in your environment? I've worked with many of the support team and have never been anything but impressed with each one of them.
Read Jen Molitor's full review
Katie Baker | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 22, 2018

Setting my sights on a long future with Gainsight!

Support Rating

Support platform is incredibly easy to use and track all previously submitted requests. Their team is knowledgeable but also not afraid to escalate an issue to their upper tier support team when needed. Their support team is also very active/vocal on their community platform, supporting customer idea requests and serving as a liaison between the customer and product teams.
Read Katie Baker's full review
Kevin Heraly | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 21, 2018

Gainsight review - 300+ Client Success Manager group

Support Rating

I have literally never submitted a ticket, or had my support team submit a ticket, that didn't get resolved. There are times that it can take a while, but that is because of the complexity of the issue and development needed, not because of the skill or caring of the support person within GS.
Read Kevin Heraly's full review
Christian Falkenberg | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 14, 2018

Great tool for Customer Success Management - fun to use and administrate

Support Rating

The support team is just awesome! The response time is pretty fast and most of the cases helpful. We also have a Customer Success Manager helping us in using Gainsight and pointing us to features we have not used yet. In the beginning of our journey along side with Gainsight we had a workshop with our CSM from Gainsight and our whole CSM team. That helped us a lot.
Read Christian Falkenberg's full review

Role-based user permissions (156)
API (112)
Integration with Salesforce.com (193)
Integration with Marketo (48)
Integration with Eloqua (19)
Product usage (186)
Help desk / support tickets (157)
NPS surveys (159)
Sponsor tracking (152)
Customer profiles (185)
Automated workflow (199)
Internal collaboration (186)
Customer health scoring (199)
Customer segmentation (169)
Customer health trends (186)
Engagement analytics (165)
Revenue forecasting (105)
Dashboards (201)

About Gainsight

Gainsight’s customer-centric technology aims to drive the future of customer success. The company’s Customer Cloud offers a set of solutions focused on customer success, product experience, revenue optimization, customer experience, and customer data, that together are designed to enable businesses to put the customer at the center of everything they do. The vendor states that companies that use Gainsight grow net retention by up to 33 percent. Learn how leading companies like Okta, SAP Concur, and Box use Gainsight at www.gainsight.com.

Gainsight Features

Customer Data Extraction / Integration Features
Has featureProduct usage
Has featureHelp desk / support tickets
Has featureOnline customer community
Has feature360 Customer View
Has featureCockpit
Has featureTimeline
Has featureSuccess Plan
Has featureIn-product best practices library of resources

Gainsight Screenshots

Gainsight Integrations

HubSpot, Oracle CRM, SAP CRM, NetSuite, Zoho CRM, Pipedrive, Slack, SurveyMonkey, Segment, Mixpanel, Google Analytics, Zendesk, G2, Clarizen, Influitive, Learndot, Dell Boomi, MindTouch, Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics 365 (formerly Microsoft Dynamics CRM), Infor, Sugar CRM, Tableau, Outlook, Gmail, Azugua, Point of Reference, RO Innovation, Salesforce Pardot, CaliberMind, HelpDocs, Electron

Gainsight Competitors