- Using volume and association metrics to assess and predict trends and emerging topics
- Use the articles metric to drill down into specific posts, such as tweets, Facebook, blog comments, news articles
- General Sentiment has the ability to access password protected sites to access information that may not normally show up in standard internet searches
- The application does take time to start gathering data on a specific topic. As such, its important to include as many keyword search topics as possible, and also be sure to refine them as you gather data.
- The user interface isn't particularly intuitive, there is some work that could be done to streamline its use.
General Sentiment Scorecard Summary
About General Sentiment
General Sentiment is a social media monitoring and analytics company providing social data to help brands make product and marketing decisions. It analyzes content from over 45 million sources including blogs, forums, Twitter, Facebook, television and radio broadcasting.
The system uses natural language processing and text analytics for sentiment analysis.
Customers are typically large consumer brands.