Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Glint, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
Glint is an employee engagement platform featuring pulse surveys and analytics to provide insight into employee morale and company health, with insights focusing on managers that indicate areas of improvement in terms of employee empowerment.
Glint was acquired by LinkedIn in October 2018, and is now part of the LinkedIn portfolio of recruitment and HR focused technologies.
- Support team
- Availability and helpfulness of account reps
- Ease of use for survey recipients
- Backend upload of data for admins
- Simplifying how to pull and use the data from surveys
Areas where Glint can improve is more on the admin side. If you only need to run your surveys a few times a year (which is what we do with our 360 & employee engagement surveys), it’s not going to be bad at all. For our exit interview process, we run them for every leaver and are running into difficulties with how to streamline how to upload the data in an efficient and non-time consuming way.
I also think data reporting can be better & more user friendly.
- User friendly
- Doesn’t malfunction or glitch
- Has multiple features
- Provided us with a platform to assess employee sentiment so Leadership can collate the feedback and make improvements
- Project planning
- Customer service
- Ease of use
- Positive impact on our departmental transparency