Google Forms is a system that really helps organizations in one department conduct surveys to the wider community. With [Google Forms], …
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Multiple question types (104)8.585%
- Response tracking (104)8.585%
- Survey templates (100)7.575%
- Themes (100)6.969%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Google Forms, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
- We have received feedback from our employees faster using a google form than what we have used in the past.
- We didn't need any other form software as Google Forms was free.
- Using Google Forms has allowed me to see exactly what my students are having trouble with and what they are mastering.
- I can better plan review lessons based on the results breakdown from Google Forms.
- Using Google Forms has had a positive impact on improving how we test students through distance learning.
- Easier to conduct surveys and get accurate responses
- Saving time and energy tool
- Affordable price in comparison to business benefits
- Saving money
- Helps collect information in an organized manner
- Keeps historical information stored in easily accessible manner
- It helps me generate leads
- It doesn't help me increase my response rate
- It is easy and fast to create forms when needed
- We've been able to collect feedback from our clients for continual improvement.
- Improved client communication and satisfaction.
- Testimonials collected serve as social proof for new business.
- Google Forms has increased our ability to quickly gather data from employees and customers
- Google Forms has reduced our spending on survey / data gathering services
- Google Forms has helped us standardize across the organization and reduce confusion when sharing data between departments
- Immediate gauge on interest in attending events
- Fast feedback on how events were received by employees
- Easily able to share results of survey with employees
- It reduced response times in the diagnosis of network failures, since the interactions of the technical support agents and the analyzed answers immediately provided concrete results, while in previous occasions it took hours, with Google Forms we were able to have results in minutes.
- Positively, it has a positive impact on the SLA, since by quickly diagnosing the failure, it is possible to correct it and thus minimize the time of absence of service to our customer.
- On the customer's side, we understand the daily needs with their feedback, which reaches us in real time, and thus fine-tune processes and services.
- Increases efficiency of technical support as time can be used for other, more complex diagnostics
- Google forms are easy to prepare, so they are used across the organization for various purposes.
- Google Forms has helped us to reach and gather data for the problems my organization was facing. We could make improvements within a quarter and the changes were remarkable.
- Google Forms is compatible with multiple software, so it was easy to use the data collected in various analytical tools.
- Saves huge amounts of money on data collection just by saving paper alone.
- Teachers able to quickly poll students for ideas saves on time and paper.
- Allows for quick analysis of parent or student feedback which saves time and money on further professional analysis.
- Google Forms provides us a vehicle to gauge faculty and student response to our online courses and their features in real time so that we can keep our courses updated for students and faculty who facilitate them.
- Since Google is free, provides storage space, and provides Shared Drives (at least in our institutional account), using Google Forms helps us manage our data. We support over 400 courses with thousands of sections so Google Forms helps us manage the data coming out of these courses, mostly student and faculty feedback about what is working and what is not.
- We encourage our faculty to use Google Forms to survey their students for prior knowledge, for interest inventories, and the like. It's incredibly nimble and useful for collecting data quickly and presenting results in easy-to-understand charts and graphs.
- Very easy to use
- Has a SpreadSheets feature
- We eliminated the use of Survey Monkey allowing us to save that annual cost
- We have begun using it as proof of receipt for various documents instead of paper copies
- Teachers utilize it instead of paper tests lowering our printing costs
- It has streamlined planning events
- It has improved receiving feedback
- It has encouraged people to respond
- High positive impact and return of investment; easy to use and seamlessly integrated with current Google Drive and Suite
- Ability to create surveys on demand and quickly, saving time and energy
- Easy to train others in using Google Forms so that there is not a bottleneck of knowledge
- Google Forms helps us to quickly get feedback from users, helping us deliver better products.
- Since it's free, the tools has not impacted the budget.
- Speed to market
- Easy to build
- Requires Google integration
- Easy to use
- Free to use
- It has enabled us to identify and react immediately to zonal service failures and ensure short normalization times.
- It has allowed us to quickly gather essential information from our work team in case of any eventuality.
- It has allowed us to evaluate the satisfaction of our customers in the installation and operation processes.
- Democratized access to creating forms quickly across the company; no bottlenecks because everyone can do it!
- Better understanding of the market.
- Improved response to community needs.
- Improved relationships.