October 08, 2019
Score 8 out of 10
Read Collin Berg's full review
Pros and Cons
- Preview links are very helpful and easy to generate for previewing single or groups of media. You can even preview them inside of websites so get a better understand of how the ad interacts with the rest of the content around it.
- It also allows you not only to track display media but search as well. Being a Google company consolidates both display and search invoices for clients together which makes it easier for billing purposes.
- Able to exclude poor performing sites.
- Some of the bid strategies can be a bit confusing in regards to how they're working.
- One issue I often run into with Google Marketing Platform can be the editing tool in management. This tool allows you to update a number of things from placement or creative name to the landing page the creative should drive to.