Score 8.5 out of 10

• Screen sharing (143)
  • Over-the-Internet remote session (143)
  • File transfer (134)
  • Session record (102)

2 videos

User Review: LogMeIn Rescue Functions Efficiently by Making Multiple Connections Simultaneously
02:35
LogMeIn Rescue Saves a Trip For IT Tech With It's Remote Functionality: User Review
02:39

What is Rescue?

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.logmeinrescue.com/pricing?u…

13 people want pricing too

Sorry, this product's description is unavailable

What is TeamViewer?

TeamViewer provides software for both remote management and online collaborations. With TeamViewer, users have access to fully integrated online conference solutions for audio and video communication, including interactive screen sharing and remote access features.

Product Demos

Rescue + Mobile - Where support gets done.
02:18

Features

Remote Administration

Remote administration software is used to control a computer from a remote location.

8.4Avg 8.3

What is Rescue?

Rescue is a remote support solution for PCs, Macs, and mobile devices. Rescue is designed to help IT teams to offer fast technical support and ensure a secure remote support session for both the IT professional and the end user. From small teams of IT helpdesk technicians to enterprise-level organizations, Rescue aims to offer the flexibility needed to remotely support employees and customers, as well as enable remote work.

Rescue Features

• Supported: Desktop Calling Card
  • Supported: Customer & Predefined Support Channels
  • Supported: Agent & Administrator Management

Rescue Video

When it comes to support, you need to be able to help end-users whenever, wherever. Rescue + Mobile allows IT and customer support teams to provide comprehensive, efficient support to not only PCs and Macs, but Android and iOS mobile devices as well. With Rescue’s mobile capab...

Rescue Downloadables

Rescue Integrations

Rescue Competitors

Rescue Technical Details

Deployment TypesSoftware as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based

Reviewers rate Screen sharing highest, with a score of 9.3.

The most common users of Rescue are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees).

January 28, 2023

Dependable software.

Keren Sangalaza | TrustRadius Reviewer
It is appropriate to remote into authorized devices. However, it can be difficult to get the customer or client to download and run the program. There are a lot of prompts on the end users' side. It is less appropriate to use when a technician is familiar with the format of an operating system.
December 09, 2022

Remote Rescue

Remote is well suited if you need to constantly connect to various computers to troubleshoot or to work on different servers or computers from far locations. We have several offices that I have to manage and employees constantly need help with their devices. A scenario where it would be less suited would be if you only have one work location where you don't need to travel.
Rescue is perfectly suited to helpdesk environments where the need to connect to so many different devices, so often, is high. A quick and seamless method is required to assist the client most efficiently and Rescue does this. Occasionally, if a PC is particularly locked down with various security policies Rescue can occasionally face issues, but this is rare as its able to overcome most issues.
Rescue works great in my situation where I work from home and service customer machines. It appears to securely allow control while giving the customer the power to disconnect me at any time should they need to, giving them peace of mind as well. It's ability to be used to connect to any where from anywhere is also great and lends flexibility.
Considering my role is supporting our software product installed on clients PCs, Rescue allows full access to our customer's system. That allows us to be able to troubleshoot and diagnose problems that the customer is not able to do so on their own. It also allows us to deploy updates and small scripts that make our software better and more reliable.
November 30, 2022

The support savior

In my organizational need, I tend to the needs of users inside the office and outside. LogMeIn Rescue seamlessly allows me to take over my users' computers and address their needs wherever I happen to be. Quite frankly, it is the most important software I use. Not only can I control the user's computer remotely, but the Rescue Console also allows me to peek inside the file directory. This allows me to move and transfer files directly between our two computers. It really is so seamless that my users feel like I'm right in front of them, assisting them with the IT issues.
Stachel Stanziola | TrustRadius Reviewer
Let's say someone a friend or end user calls you up because they're having a hard time installing a software or having a computer issue and you don't want to be wasting time blinding walking them thru steps over the phone or chat, you can easily tell them to go to the rescue link, give them your secure connection code and you're in, ready to resolve their issue.
Rescue is the perfect tool when you have users on remote sites and you want to do diagnostic interventions on their machine remotely and even support. The ability to take the machine in admin mode is a plus because in organizations where admin access is given to only a few users you can be sure that only authorized people will be able to do specific actions.But if you don't have a very good internal connection it can be very complicated
Martynas Strazdas | TrustRadius Reviewer
Well suited because it automatically re-establishes connection on network link drop. Sometimes though does not, but the majority of the time, it does. In parallel, sometimes I have control of the machine via Microsoft SCCM remote control tool, and I can see LMI123 dropping out, yet SCCM still maintains connection - not sure what is causing that, but certainly this could be improved. Very handy when you have a machine to restart and don't want to go through the same of explaining to a customer how to connect again, so LMI123 reconnecting on machine reboot is a particularly good feature. It is one of my most favorite tools for controlling pcs in locations with poor network connectivity.
Wayne Ragusa | TrustRadius Reviewer
We have been able to support our users in a more timely fashion. This has helped us not only save time and money it could have been a challenge to support our remote workforce. It made support for my user base seamless and easy. I would not only recommend the product I would highly recommend it.
James Baca | TrustRadius Reviewer
As I mentioned, with my line of work, I think Rescue is uniquely suited to help my clients and me by offering a unique experience to help people understand how to navigate certain issues with a more personable experience than just simply texts and an FAQ that doesn't tailor the answers one is looking for!
Rescue allows us to see the end users device and be "onsite: virtually for the user. When we can connect with a user remotely, it allows them to feel like we are there to help and give us a better idea of what the issue they are dealing with. Having "hands on" access gives us the ability to quickly assess, troubleshoot , and provide a solution.
My mother calls and states that "nothing is working" With rescue, I am able to log in from my house and see what is going on and assist her. It is always easier to be able to see exactly what the caller sees and not try to build a picture in your head.
September 22, 2022

All the features you need

It is much more secure I feel. with other applications, our customers have expressed concerns with the ability of a technician to gain access to their computer at any time without consent. Although Logmein allows that ability with the unattended access setup it is not the default way to start a remote session, so the customer can feel more at ease knowing that we are not spying or can gain access without their expressed permission or desire.
Suited: When a customer is new to our software or newer to Windows in general. This allows us to show and tell vs. just having them try to just listen and attempt to do it. This ensures that we get their issues resolved and gives us an opportunity to find additional issues. Not suited: Mobile users are more limited; it's been limited to screenshot sharing. Definitely more of a desktop app.
Paul Charbonnet | TrustRadius Reviewer
Older customers get set in their ways and cannot even describe what they see going on with their computers. Windows 11 has been a nightmare since it asks customers all kinds of questions that cause limitations and pop-up windows that hide the user's screen. LogMeIn has been slow to provide a more direct way to get connected that cuts through Windows 11 clutter to reach a technician who can help them. However. Once the customer is in. LogMeIn has worked on Windows XP through 11, Servers, virtual machines, Windows Emulation under Apple Mac. In short, impressive compatibility.
September 05, 2022

Rescue to the Rescue!

We have only recently started using Rescue, so we do not have a wide range of experiences with it yet. Competing products only allowed us to connect to systems that were within the company domain, but Rescue allows us to connect to systems operated by our subcontractors in Asia that are outside our network. It is also fairly easy to allow vendors to connect to our machines with our discrete permission.
File transfer of logs is much faster then any others i have used
We regularly work with dev on customer issues. being able to both be on a session is very helpful
Unattended access is great for when dev isnt able to get on the machine and needs to make changes after hours.
Rescue is will support for support staffs for both computers and mobile phones where you need to have full control of a machine, be able to run scripts and reports and have the need to reboot machines and pick back up where you left off. You can also have control to see the boot menu which is great and gets around UAC prompts.