Reviews (1-1 of 1)
December 07, 2019
Score 8 out of 10
GoToAssist is used by our Helpdesk Team. We use it to remotely connect to end-user systems locally and remotely. We also use it during Board room meetings where we have to assist presenters with their presentations. It allows us to stay out of sight, which is important in these types of meetings. It also allows us to connect and troubleshoot remotely, allowing the end-users to multi-task while we work. This is an excellent benefit as our end-users are often working on multiple research projects at one time.
- GoToAssist connects to PC & Mac systems well -- cross-platform products are crucial in our environment.
- GoToAssist is reliable when connecting to unattended systems -- this enables us to troubleshoot without the end user present.
- GoToAssist allows us to connect to servers without issues. Many of our servers are in Virtual environments so this helps us manage our connections.
- We would like to see more "Wow" factors other than the standard remote tool options.
- We would like to hear from the Vendor more with regard to future direction and changes.
- Would like to see artificial intelligence integrated into this product.
Read Jerome Pierce's full review
GoToAssist works particularly well when we have to remote control/use screen sharing in our Major Events. It allows us to stay out of the end-users' way by remote controlling from the back of the room. This works very well when we support major events with hundreds of people in a major venue.
GoToAssist SeeIt Scorecard Summary
About GoToAssist SeeIt
LogMeIn offers GoToAssist SeeIt, a live video sharing tool supporting inspection, audio and video capture and record sharing, and a secure web portal for sharing.
GoToAssist SeeIt Technical Details