Grantmaker Reviews

Brian Burgin | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 25, 2020

Grantmaker Review

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We are a grant-making organization. We use Grantmaker to manage our grant records and processes. Our entire organization uses it, as do our applicant/grantee partners who apply for and receive grants. It is the system we use that enables the grant approval process as well as processes for payments, grant reports, and other grant-related records.
Read Brian Burgin's full review
Mark Walker | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 09, 2018

Grantmaking meets Knowledge Management

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Grantmaker is the primary business software solution for the Jessie Ball duPont Fund. It is used organization-wide by all employees, though usage differs by job function. This also functions as the main communication conduit for our grantees throughout the grantmaking process using the web portal and a variety of generated and automated communication (emails, e-letters, mailed letters, etc.).

The business problems it solves for the fund include: repository of all grant records, communication and working tool for our grantees, task and project management for staff, CRM for our contacts, knowledge management, paperless process and more.
Read Mark Walker's full review
Julie Starr, BA, MPS | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 30, 2018

How to Write Grants More Efficiently and Never Miss a Deadline- Grantmaker

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I am a freelance grant writer for a non-profit organization. Since I work remotely, I desperately needed a platform to network with my team and to have all necessary info in one central platform. It is currently being used by me and I plan to onboard other members of the team shortly.

It helps me to track grant deadlines, grant awards and keeps me on track with our grant goals.
Read Julie Starr, BA, MPS's full review
December 10, 2018

Grantmaker Greatness!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Grantmaker to navigate local grants and garner funding for our non-profit's education programs. We do year-round music and arts education for youth and managing grants via Grantmaker makes it easy to quickly and effortlessly manage, double check, and submit the grants that are necessary for our non-profit to work towards our vision and mission.

About Grantmaker

Fluxx in San Francisco offers Grantmaker, this being their grant management platform for funders, providing clear data exploration tools and customizable dashboard, dynamic workflow with audit trail, and many collaboration and sharing tools.

Grantmaker Technical Details