Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Hero, by Schoolmint, and make your voice heard!
Skyward Student Management System
Class for Zoom
FACTS Student Information System
Salesforce.org Education Cloud
PeopleSoft Campus Solutions
- 85% reduction in tardiness.
- 50% reduction in detentions assigned.
- 60% reduction in suspension.
- Teachers that used it with fidelity had a useful tool for classroom management.
- The more teachers using it with fidelity the better the school's behavior was overall.
- The reward system that is implemented can encourage or discourage the overall buy-in by all involved.
- Hero has made pulling behavior reports very easy for Deans of Students.
- Hero has also made tracking teacher actions with it very easy. We can see which teachers gave which particular demerit.
- Unsure. The financial impact of this product is with administration.
- Decrease in suspensions.
- Decrease in tardy behavior.
- Increase in kind behavior.
- Decrease in aggressive behavior.
- From a school standpoint, decreased tardiness is a plus.
- More engagement.
- Connected to technology is always a plus.
- Definitely worth the money. The kids are happy, they're using the program as often as they can, and they appreciate the opportunity to be rewarded for their good behavior.
- We've been able to sustain a store, and that's super awesome. I know we wouldn't be able to without the help of Hero and the ways in which we keep the hype.
- I think I need more help with teacher adoption. We have a lot of initiatives at our school, so we're trying to take on a little more than we can chew at this point. We're getting there though!
- The teachers had nothing but positive things to say about Hero.
- Hero positively improves tardiness and hallway activity.
- Sometimes the class rosters are not updated in a timely fashion.
- It would be nice to move back and forth between rewarding student points and the class roster with ease.
- Hero has made a huge difference in student attendance.
- Hero has also made students more compliant with behaviors.
- Hero has allowed teachers to get involved because there are also rewards for teachers.
- HERO has had a positive ROI because negative behavior has decreased.
- Positive attendance improvements
- More students on task
- More school spirit
- increased number of students in class on time
- decreased number of students in the quad or hallways after the tardy bell
- increased number of teachers offering rewards for positive behavior
- created school-wide behavior data and enabled tracking of it
- increased teacher use of positive tier 1 behavior interventions
- honestly, if they sucked, I would say so and still get my points for writing the review. I already aired my one gripe which is making it easier to award points. Currently, that is a bit time consuming but the results make it worthwhile.
- Has overall helped our school environment
- Has helped me when kids are willing to help out
- Has helped reduce our number of suspensions and environment in school overall.
- Improve student attendance
- More participation
- More students wanting to do the "right thing"
- Increased participant/educator confidence
- Continuity across content areas
- Continuity across grade levels
- I do not take part in the business objective aspect of Hero.
- Decrease in tardiness.
- Increase in positive behavior (On Task).
- Increased student accountability.
- I have seen greater student attendance.
- Students are faster to get their materials out and ready at the start of class.
- More students participate during lessons.
- Improved culture
- Greater number of students arriving to class on time.
- Reduction in cutting class.
- I do not know the cost of the program, so I can't speak from a financial standpoint about the 'business' side of things.
- No modifications from teachers are allowed, administration has full access and control.
- Hero is really trying to help us get the maximum use out of what we are paying for.
- It has decreased misbehaviors like lateness
- It gives teachers some leverage/ rewards/consequences for behavior in their class
- It has given us valuable data analysis for WASC and LCAP
- Student Initiative