Hero, by Schoolmint

Hero, by Schoolmint Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Ratings and Reviews

• Teachers that used it with fidelity had a useful tool for classroom management.
  • The more teachers using it with fidelity the better the school's behavior was overall.
  • The reward system that is implemented can encourage or discourage the overall buy-in by all involved.
October 16, 2018

Tardy Elimination Hero

James Harris | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • increased number of students in class on time
  • decreased number of students in the quad or hallways after the tardy bell
  • increased number of teachers offering rewards for positive behavior
  • created school-wide behavior data and enabled tracking of it
  • increased teacher use of positive tier 1 behavior interventions
  • honestly, if they sucked, I would say so and still get my points for writing the review. I already aired my one gripe which is making it easier to award points. Currently, that is a bit time consuming but the results make it worthwhile.
November 06, 2018

HERO is my Hero!

• Definitely worth the money. The kids are happy, they're using the program as often as they can, and they appreciate the opportunity to be rewarded for their good behavior.
  • We've been able to sustain a store, and that's super awesome. I know we wouldn't be able to without the help of Hero and the ways in which we keep the hype.
  • I think I need more help with teacher adoption. We have a lot of initiatives at our school, so we're trying to take on a little more than we can chew at this point. We're getting there though!

What is Hero, by Schoolmint?

Hero is student behavior management software for K-12 schools and districts, from Schoolmint. Hero's goal is to enable consistent redirection of negative behavior, reinforcement of positive behavior and communication between educators, students, parents, and administrators across classrooms school and district-wide. Features include positive behavior tracking tools, referral and tardy management, school event management, behavior analytics data, etc.

Hero, by Schoolmint Pricing