Sparkcentral by Hootsuite is a social customer care solution that aims to let users keep a personal touch, as a cloud-based customer engagement platform that caters specifically to customer care teams within large enterprises, enabling them to deliver real-time social...
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Sparkcentral, by Hootsuite, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Tech Details
Sparkcentral by Hootsuite is a social customer care solution that aims to let users keep a personal touch, as a cloud-based customer engagement platform that caters specifically to customer care teams within large enterprises, enabling them to deliver real-time social customer service. Sparkcentral's software generates profiles on every social customer to ensure that the right conversations are automatically prioritized and routed to the customer support team, who can then respond quickly and accurately.
Whether for a performance-focused solution, an increase in customer satisfaction or a perfectly balanced messaging strategy, Sparkcentral is designed to help find a customized solution to reach your goals.
Sparkcentral boasts users among clients such as Emirates, Air Canada, Engie, AXA, DPD, Concentrix, Noon, Careem and Slack.
Customer Service & Support Features
- Knowledge Base
- Customer Support Portal
- Case Management
- Call Center Management
- Support Analytics
Reporting & Analytics Features
- Customizable Reports
- Scheduled Reports
- Alerts / Notifications
- Custom Fields
- API for Custom Integration
- Multi-factor Authentication
- Role-based Authorization
- Field Level Access Control
- Single Sign-on Capability
Social CRM Features
- Social Data
- Social Engagement
- Social Collaboration
Integrations with Third Party Software
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Data Import and Export Features
- Social Media Management
- Help Desk
- Call Center Routing
- Mobile Access
Sparkcentral was acquired by Hootsuite in January 2021.
- Supported: Intelligent Routing
- Supported: Seamless Escalation
- Supported: In-App Messaging
- Supported: Social Channel Customer Service
- Supported: Text Customer Service
- Supported: Reporting & Analytics
- Supported: Customer Profiles
- Supported: Customer Personalization
- Supported: Knowledge Base
- Supported: Macros
- Supported: Contextual Engagement
- Supported: Omnichannel
- Supported: Transcripts
- Supported: Pop-up Chat
- Supported: Co-Browsing
- Supported: Targeted Emails
- Supported: Conversation Archiving
- Supported: Team Inbox
- Supported: Visitor Activity
- Supported: Help Desk
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Supported Languages||English Interface, Software can accept any language|
- Better customer service
- Improved first response time
- Better average handling time for the agents
- Pulled-in customer interactions so that we may fix problems in real-time, increase CSAT scores and therefore improving overall customer satisfaction.
- Providing customers the option to contact us via social media cuts costs for the company by lowering call in numbers and creating a more efficient way of assisting customers where they are.
- Currently there is not an option to separate outside of business hours reporting for response time and within business hours. This can cause a pain point when reporting to other departments as it calculates a higher response time than the accurate one due to outside business hours.
- Cases are being handled quicker and more efficiently which allows agents to move on to other things -- a positive from any angle.
- Pending has allowed for us to confirm that all customers have been followed up with, something that was previously done manually.
- Reporting features gives clients a new insight to customer outreach.
- Because of the visibility Sparkcentral offers in terms of volume and managing a team, we've only had to grow the team by 5% over the past two years, despite a >5% increase in overall volume.
- Customers appreciate fast responses to the things they post on social media. This tool allows that to happen.
- The dashboard allows us to keep up with how many are waiting in our queue so we can keep up with how busy we are during the day and manage it.
- Customer satisfaction has seemed to increase while using this tool.
- Being able to add notes with the customers address and phone info is awesome as well.
- We are new to the Sparkcentral family and are anxiously awaiting results on how it impacts our efficiencies and overall brand reputation online.
- Positive: Clients really like the reporting features.
- Positive: Being able to search users for our clients who may have reported a complaint [somewhere] other than on social media. Also being able to see if they've reached out to us but deleted a comment is helpful.
- Sparkcentral has no lag time and allows you to quickly respond. Our average response time is under 8 minutes on Twitter.
- Using SparkCentral has accomplished our objective of increasing customer engagement and customer satisfaction for our social media support channels.
- Sparkcentral has helped our team reach our response time goals.
- We have definitely improved our customer service on social media thanks to Sparkcentral. People get answers to their requests a lot faster since we started using the tool.
- Our social media team members can work more efficiently now that they only have one tool to manage several accounts and they can assign specific questions immediately to the right person.
- Faster customer service contact handling
- Less tool-training
- No double treatment of messages by different agents
- The most important positive impact Sparkcentral had was immediately visible - our response time dropped 90%. We used to have interactions wait for over an hour to be handled, but we're now down to an 8 minute average.
- The quality of our responses has improved - we're able to provide our agents with the tools they need to create well written replies, and have basics like automatically splitting of messages to send longer replies on Twitter.
- Our customer support in social improved so much, that we actually won an award just 6 months after implementation.
- Sparkcentral made it possible to add a significant amount of agents to our Twitter support team, which resulted in the fastest response rate we have ever seen.
- With Sparkcentral, we no longer need to dedicate an agent's full attention to social media customer support. We can have multiple agents logged in at a time, keeping a watchful eye while getting other things done.
- Improved customer service and experience.
- Effective tracking of key influencers.
- More rich interactions with our fans.