Great Data Management

Sales Superstar

Rookie Sales Guy Opines

safe, predictable

July 01, 2022
Currently we are managing inbound and outbound leads, targeting customers and potential leads with sequences.

HubSpot is the new King of CRMs!

HubSpot review.

July 01, 2022

Customer data management / contact management (644)

Interaction tracking (608)

Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail) (632)

Workflow management (623)

Per Month [Unlimited Users]

CRM Bundle

$50

per month

For the latest information on pricing, visithttp://www.hubspot.com/crm

Sales Force Automation

Social CRM

Integrations with 3rd-party Software

Platform

What is HubSpot CRM?

HubSpot’s CRM enables growth-minded businesses to optimize their relationships with leads and customers. Through harnessing the power of carefully crafted sales, marketing, customer service, content management, and operations tools, the software aims to make it easy to unify team strategy and drive conversion. Additionally, the software allows users to connect with over 875 integration apps, APIs, and solutions partners to create a customizable user experience that suits the way teams work. HubSpot is presented as an ideal solution to help scale a business, for small to enterprise-level businesses alike.

HubSpot CRM Features

Sales Force Automation Features

• Supported: Customer data management / contact management
  • Supported: Workflow management
  • Supported: Opportunity management
  • Supported: Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail)
  • Supported: Quote & order management

• Supported: Compensation management

Platform Features

• Supported: Mobile access

HubSpot CRM Screenshots

Store, track, manage, and report on the deals (sometimes referred to as “opportunities”) your sales team is working.Our contact record enables your team to record and retrieve information on anyone your business interacts with, helping everyone to stay on the same page.The product library gives you visibility into the goods and services you sell, then associates them with individual deals. With products, you can easily track what you're selling to your customers and from what channels.

HubSpot CRM Video

Have you heard of HubSpot?

HubSpot CRM Integrations

HubSpot CRM Competitors

HubSpot CRM Technical Details

Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android, Mobile Web
Supported LanguagesEnglish, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, German, Italian, Dutch

What is HubSpot CRM's best feature?

Reviewers rate Customer data management / contact management highest, with a score of 8.9.

Who uses HubSpot CRM?

The most common users of HubSpot CRM are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Computer Software industry.

(2030)

We use the Marketing and Sales HubSpot professional hub to help us manage our data inflow and our marketing activities.
HubSpot currently helps us in creating a systematic process in managing records and getting a report out of it. With HubSpot we have also integrated a lot of applications through their marketplace to have all activities happening in one place. We are able to better analyse our activities and track performance.

• Reports.
  • Campaigns.
  • Data management.
  • Workflows.
  • Properties.
  • Customer support.
It is suited and easier to manage with lesser data. When there is too much data, getting more properties, categories or workflows to manage it becomes difficult. Also HubSpot currently doesn’t allow a decimal value to be put in numerically they only accept whole figures. This is something we would like to be changed.
There are ways of getting a tour if stuck up and a help options as well which is easier to solve any issue.
We definitely have had a major improvement and coordination in our marketing & sales teams with HubSpot. We are able to understand which contacts to Market to with the use of Marketing Contacts now.
Chelsey Oliver | TrustRadius Reviewer
We recently switched over to HubSpot CRM due to our previous legal software not providing the data or analytics reporting our executive team was looking for. Hubspot is able to track leads in our firm and report on statistics so we can make intelligent decisions based on data. Our team reports on weekly Key Performance Indicators to keep all departments on track with the progress and status of the firm, and being able to access this information at the click of a button has made life so much easier. It's a lengthy, tolling process migrating over to HubSpot CRM, but I would recommend it for any business contemplating the decision, 110%.
  • Dashboard analytics.
  • Tracking leads.
  • Content scheduling and drafting.
  • Easy-to-Use interface.
  • Price Point: Pricey Expense for Company.
  • A lot of new features are being rolled out, but intuitive additions always take 1-3 years to add on. I Recently added rescheduling/cancel to Meetings, but contacts are unable to optionally provide why they canceled/rescheduled.
Hubspot is an investment for any company- but depending on which package, bundle, or a la carte options you upgrade to, you can adjust purchases to best fit your business. Having Marketing Pro and Starter levels of Sales and Operations has given us the opportunity to seamlessly generate data to make informed decisions on how to improve business practices. Marketing is able to report and present useful statics on campaigns, social media posts, as well as forms utilized across the company. I highly recommend at least giving HubSpot a trial run to see if it can better your business practices.
A lot of CRM systems talk about being an "all-in-one-place" platform, but multiple departments are truly able to thrive and succeed within Hubspot. Our Intake, Legal Assistants, Marketing, and Attorneys have all fully adapted to the new system and learned how to take advantage of all the software has to offer. Previous CRM systems I've worked with are limited as far as reporting capabilities- I would have to go in and pull stats from exported Excel data.
At the moment, our Marketing team is working hand-in-hand with Intake (Sales) to teach them how to better follow up on leads, nurture potential clients, and guide them through the pipeline. Hubspot preaches about the "Flywheel"- focusing on making the buyer stage less of a funnel, more of an ongoing cycle. By working together in the system, we have been able to determine where time can be saved as far as automation and where we could improve processes.
Love HubSpot! It's a great one-stop-shop for managing information and connections. It's very beneficial to connect notes to companies, contacts, calendars, etc. It's great for organizing and maintaining information. I like the task features as well as the ability to sort and manage information based on the different search criteria.
  • Managing contacts.
  • Time stamping connections.
  • Managing information for individuals and companies.
  • Ability to Identify duplicate contacts and companies.
  • Ability to add more features to blog post entries.
  • Ability to have more list views.
Ability to manage and organize multiple companies and contacts. The time stamp feature for updates to companies and contacts helps to maintain proper and timely connections with clients.
Very user friendly!
Great to see other transactions with contacts and companies from other users.
HubSpot CRM has allowed us to manage the customer success both; both for the benefit of the customer at the start of the lead generation and through to the successful activation of the partnership. As well as the business success, being able to easily track the journey which a new lead takes prior to it being activated and the timeframe for which that takes. HubSpot CRM is a daily software used within the business and we rely on the tools within Hubspot to increase the % of lead generation.
  • Allows a business to track the journey of a new lead, from beginning to activation
  • Users within the business can easily track progress of mutual clients or leads
  • The HubSpot CRM also comes with Hubspot Support, whereby if a user is unsure of how to use a tool, they can seek support to ensure they can optimize their use of the tool(s).
  • Interface or UX tools where a user can customize their view to accommodate to their personal preferences of us
  • Provide API software that can be downloaded to a desktop device
  • Internal chat function for users of a team or business to communicate efficiently, instead of requiring external software(s)
Hubspot CRM has become a vital part of our business and we utilize the software to track the lead generation and have seen a number of instances where the ability to link an Exchange or MSOffice product email account has saved emails and any attachments or documentation. This ensures that the information is stored on a contact/lead and can be viewed by any user if required.
It is very easy to use, the UX is always quite capable of making the adjustments required and the helpful tips and hints give a user the ability to understand what a change will cause and how best to use changes made - offering training and guides to properly understand the use of the software.
Currently, we don't have a significant link between sales and marketing in a tracking or metric sense - 3rd party software is being used primarily. However, we have seen a shift towards lead tracking and revenue generation in using HubSpot's features more effectively. With a view to centralising the management of customer data.

Sales Superstar

Mitch Adams | TrustRadius Reviewer
I utilize HubSpot for my daily activities, i.e. calls, emails, and any outreach to prospects or customers. Additionally, I use HubSpot for my sales forecasting, quotes, and tracking. I can start with a prospect and follow that prospect from first outreach to close of business and beyond.
  • Keeps my activities in order for me.
  • All sales steps are chronicled.
  • Calendar.
  • Needs up to the second activity report.
  • There appears to be no distinction between a lead vs a contact, only contacts in HubSpot.
  • Building reports isn't easy.
I really enjoy creating templates for emails and sending them directly from HubSpot. This functionality has saved me time and energy by allowing me to work faster, and more efficient because I don't have to check my templates for grammar or errors as I did during their creation. Click click click send, and I'm on to the next task.
I've used Salesforce and NetSuite, and HubSpot is more on par with Salesforce with its ease of use. I was accustomed to Salesforce as I used it exclusively for the past 11 years, and I was pleasantly surprised with HubSpot's ease of use. I just started using HubSpot three months ago, and I have surpassed a number of colleagues with the amount the activity I do within HubSpot.
The marketing campaigns are set up in HubSpot, and we in sales can track those that participated in the marketing event and follow up accordingly. When you can rely on one application to help coordinate the efforts of both marketing and sales you have a business solution that is well worth its cost.

Account Executive

I use HubSpot to track and call accounts that are connected to our TMS. This has been very helpful to keep track of my calls and the information that is happening within each of my clients accounts. I think the system helps with many aspects of my sales process and I don't think I would be as successful without it.
  • Track calls.
  • Track account information.
  • Note taking.
  • Recording calls in all areas.
  • Notifications.
During the day we make many calls to many people and this is the easiest way to track each call. It allows us to keep notes on things so if our coworkers ever make a call or have information about anything then they can add those not to the contact page. This is a great tool for teamwork and collaboration.
I have never used another CRM. But this one is very easy to use and I like it a lot compared to doing things on my own.
It keeps us in line with marketing so we know what they are doing and what our clients are also seeing.
I use HubSpot to keep track of my daily tasks, log all conversations with prospects and clients through calls and emails and it builds a repository of data as to my progress and performance. It helps me keep track of my sales and next steps with prospects and clients.
  • Logs information.
  • Categorization and organization.
  • Provides helpful tips.
  • Have an option to log texts.
  • Be able to add additional phone numbers easily. Email already has this option.
  • Be able to colour code based on priority and/or probability.
Great for sale tracking but can use some work on customized tracking and organizing.

HubSpot is 5 stars!

So much faster and more efficient than Salesforce which I've used at my previous role.
  • You can save new views and play with the filters.
  • Does not lag.
  • The spy software and linking of email sequencing if life changing.
  • I wish it would sync duplicate contacts.
When responding to an email I wish it would not start a new thread.
It provides all of the company information with each contact so I don't have to do the work twice.
We are able to reach more contacts more efficiently through marketing efforts and sales efforts.

safe, predictable

• Easy to use.
  • Easy to teach.
  • Quick.
  • Stable.
  • Auto-refresh has been janky - messes up my chats.
  • Duplicate leads on input, tough for ops.
  • Integrations don't work smoothly.
It helps filter through large amounts of traffic to find the ideal lead. It's easy to teach new coworkers how to use it.

However, the dialer is always problematic. It's better to use an external program to dial.
It's the biggest name in the game, so it's hard not to be exposed to it. Not many others can offer the 'all in one' approach, and even if all the pieces aren't great, it's still easier to swap out something like the Chat or Dial function to a separate company and still be worth the investment into the CRM.
Helps me see what they have already sent, or what the clients are clicking on. Makes it a bit easier to pick a topic of engagement.
HubSpot is a great asset to our company. It makes our lives so much easier and it has helped us land so many deals. Everything is organized and it is so flexible to keep everything on hand. We use it from marketing to sales, it's a great software. from logging calls to setting tasks, it's great all around.
  • Organization.
  • Sales.
  • Email integration.
HubSpot is well suited in a business setting where sales or outsourcing is required. Sales is the most common where it will keep all you leads organized and allow you to keep track of outreach or any inbound mail. It also keeps track of email opens and phone calls made as well as all details that come along with it.
We recommend HubSpot. We usually used another CRM but HubSpot has been the best integration for us.
HubSpot made it easier to import leads and have everything organized per sales rep.
I use HubSpot CRM as a tool to track leads and sales. In Retail, tracking the progress of deals and the activities related to those deals can be overwhelming once you have 50+ of those deals going at the same time. Then there's the outreach that you do for leads to generate new deals. There are a lot of tasks and activities that happen going into a sale and HubSpot has been very useful for managing all that information.
  • Managing leads and the information you have collected for them
  • Tracking the status of deals
  • Organizing and scheduling tasks
  • API integration for third-party tools
  • Could have a better tutorial that goes more in-depth into customizing the crm
  • Deeper integration with third-party tools
  • More tools to organize notifications
If you have an organization that has to manage a lot of information pertaining to leads and deals, then HubSpot is an excellent tool for your organization. If your business is smaller or less information-dense then it might not be as applicable. Although a tool that manages information is never really a bad thing
There are a lot of tools provided to customize how the user can utilize HubSpot CRM. I especially like how you can fine-tune the search options to help you find anything you're looking for. I do wish that instead of loading a fresh page, there would be more pop-up or drop-down menu
Coordinating is very easy because you can just tag teammates in posts or you can send them information from inside a post. I love how sharing information is streamlined and simplified by HubSpot. Teammates can even send me whispers or bits of information while I'm on a call and need assistance
I use HubSpot daily in my organization. HubSpot helps with the internal collection of data & the visibility between team members. HubSpot lets us send email/record that. Basically a super communication tool.
  • Super clean interface
  • Constant updates to make our workflow better
  • The reporting in HubSpot is amazing
  • Crashes sometimes - unsure why.
  • At times, when wanting to record/takes notes for a call, it does not safe.
  • Even better reporting
HubSpot just works for us. Since we use it daily, when we do find bugs, we report them & it usually gets fixed soon. HubSpot is suited for us as we use it as our CRM to manage all our clients.
HubSpot is easier to use & has a much cleaner look. I would love it to be much cleaner & simpler. I always compare HubSpot with an IOS interface. I think if HubSpot tries & mimics iOS, they should be on their way to even bigger things.
We have not really used this one/feature. As part of the sales team, we are able to use what the marketing team places in HubSpot to be sent to clients. We are also able to track if the marketing team had sent a recent email/resources.
HubSpot helps our team organize and keep track of all incoming leads and customers. We schedule calls, email, text, call, and record meetings in the CRM. It provides seamless communication between our team (sales) and others in our company. We keep detailed notes and records of deals and interactions with leads and customers. HubSpot also allows us to forecast and track our yearly, quarterly, and monthly sales goals. Detailed reports are easily auto-generated. It helps us automate certain tasks that would otherwise take hours to execute. We're able to save email templates, create sequences, set tasks, and employ a rigorous follow-up strategy based on a lead's activity. HubSpot easily integrates with other tools, so our GoogleWorkspace is always updated with activities completed in the CRM.
  • Keep detailed data on contact records.
  • Deal forecasting
  • Report generation
  • Call recording
  • Text message integration
  • Expand features of the meeting calendar (Calendly has the best options and flexibility. Webinars, group meetings, custom availability, etc. )
  • The new goal setting is still in beta and has been confusing to navigate
  • Learning how to use and create workflows can be VERY confusing. It takes a lot of reading and sometimes calls with support.
A must-have for sales teams + lead and customer management! Building and maintaining relationships with customers is streamlined with the tools HubSpot provides, and it allows sales teams to forecast and keep detailed reports on revenue goals.
HubSpot is the only CRM we've used. It's not always intuitive, but customer support is top-notch.
We currently do not use Marketing Hub, but so far it has tremendously helped our sales team follow up with all marketing leads.
I love that I can request a phone call, and I get a phone call within 5 minutes.
Brad Pendleton | TrustRadius Reviewer
HubSpot's CRM helps me manage our current customer experience. Through the CRM, I can track platform usage, account age, key milestones, etc. It's super easy to find pertinent customer information and make decisions accordingly. We also leverage the calendar scheduler, which is attached to my email signature; I especially like being able to set my available hours through this scheduler.
  • Customizable customer profiles. I can cut out all unnecessary info on our customers and focus on what's essential to my dept.
  • Tracking email interactions. I love being able to see who has engaged with my emails.
  • I'd like the ability to export contacts opened up to lesser plan types/permissions. I often want to export customer lists and work with them in excel but have limited access.
I think HubSpot's CRM platform is great for small businesses because it is user-friendly and intuitive. I had never used HubSpot before joining my current company, but within about a week, everything was humming. I appreciate a lot of the flexibility HubSpot affords me about views. Depending on the portion of the platform I'm in, I can use Grid, Kanban, etc.
I came from Salesforce which was so big that it became "white noise" in my day to day interactions. I often ignored a lot of workflows as their process became unnecessary in my day to work.

HubSpot is great because everything is well laid out and defined. There's no "white noise within the HubSpot platform. I have my specific area of focus and I live there.
HubSpot's CRM is super helpful in providing alignment between sales and marketing efforts. Our marketing team has been able to set up workflows which direct inbound sign ups and leads to different persons and areas within the company. This ensures that each sales rep is receiving a highly curated lead.

HubSpot review.

We use HubSpot as our single source of truth for all sales-related data and processes. The marketing team uses HubSpot extensively as well because of the amazing flexibility to integrate it with numerous other products.
  • Workflows.
  • Dashboards and Reports.
  • Email Sequencing and automation.
  • Customizable Kanban view.
  • Better options and features in bulk imports.
  • Ability to clean bulk amounts of data on the CRM.
Well Suited - List segmentation based on filters, every field can be used in filters, Workflows, and Landing Pages Less Appropriate - Ability to clean bulk amounts of data on the CRM, Be able to make edits to HubSpot standard fields as some of them need customization based on our needs but since it's not editable, we need to make an entirely new field just with slight modifications sometimes.
It is the best source of truth for all your sales data as you can slice and dice the data as and when required at every field level.
As both the departments need to align together on a lot of aspects to drive growth, HubSpot makes it smooth and easy to cooperate as all the data is available on the same system and in the same format.
I use HubSpot CRM to manage sales pipeline. I also use it to review/create reporting and dashboards. HubSpot allows us to track our leads and prospects and figure out next steps.
  • Incredibly easy to use.
  • Customizable.
  • Offers a ton of resources to learn more about the how and why.
  • Still learning and teaching myself so hard to say where there is room for improvement at this point.
While I'm familiar with lead management, I've never used HubSpot before until this new role. Without any previous training, it was easy to get started. Google became my friend, and many of the HubSpot articles surfaced. The HubSpot articles, resources, academy, user guides have been extremely helpful in understanding best practices and ways to customize the system. The fact that it can log everything for you (integrates with business for gmail and my calls) makes it 100,000 percent easier for record-keeping.
Again, super easy to use. But because it is so easy to customize and there are a lot of fields, it can be overwhelming for new users who may not have patience to understand what everything means. However, I love it.
I use HubSpot to enter new customer information, send quotes, market via social media and obtain new skills via the HubSpot Academy. HubSpot is an additional avenue for potential new customers to contact us. It is where cold calling and marketing meet. Not only does it allow us to maintain as well as update our customer information. It provides a multitude of metrics and reports which provide additional insight into how we interact with our customers.
  • The ability to create content and communicate with social media platforms with ease.
  • The ability to customize HubSpot to your specific company needs and how you chose to capture information.
  • HubSpot is user friendly.
  • HubSpot also creates transparency around our customer engagement. The ability to view the history of our customer interactions and how that impacts our goals.
  • I would like to be able to show a job as complete and save the information without having to confirm the information a second time before it's saved.
  • I would like to type the name of a salesperson and hit enter instead of typing it and then clicking on the name to select it.
I enjoy HubSpot. I enjoy meeting with our Inbound consultant to discuss possible changes and new possibilities. I enjoy the HubSpot Academy and being able to learn at my own pace. I really like how you are able to communicate with other platforms like Canva, Instagram, and Facebook. The ease of use and the HubSpot support make it a great tool to have.
HubSpot is complex in its offerings while being very easy to use. That coupled with their support team and ability to train on the basics makes it a winner.
The ability to market, and communicate with customers all within HubSpot has been awesome. HubSpot provides metrics that show customer engagement, what devices were used to engage, how much time was spent, and overall how a marketing campaign was received.
I use HubSpot for outbound prospecting and deal tracking. It has helped me organize, simplify and automate my outbound process giving me time to use elsewhere. My outbounds are extremely customized and at a volume that I need.
  • Simplicity.
  • Customization.
  • Integrations.
  • Academy.
  • Customer support!
  • Ability to update product features quicker.
  • Ability to put someone back in a sequence at a specific step if they are taken out.
  • Ability to put report views in a dashboard.
Great for teams with less experience CRM users because of the ease of use and great customer success platform.
HubSpot's ease of use is one of its strongest attributes. Very intuitive.
The process is now seamless.
HubSpot keeps me organized, on track and accountable to my daily goals. The HubSpot interface is easy to use and the dashboards always let me know up-to-minute details to stay on course.
  • Organization.
  • Motivated.
  • Accountable.
  • Trusted.
  • Adding more than one email per contact.
  • Duplicating some tasks.
I have used many CRM systems in the past, but Hubspot is the most user-friendly platform for keeping me on task, organized and disciplined.
HubSpot is the most user-friendly CRM that I have used.
HubSpot allows different teams to attack the same opportunity without stepping on each other’s toes.
Kindred Alana | TrustRadius Reviewer
We host a lot of information on the HubSpot and generate leads through here which we help establish as clients along the way. The information is easy to access and our business has been streamlined and since working with HubSpot our efficiency has increased by 42%.
  • Accesses the correct information within seconds.
  • Can hold a lot of details about each client as well.
  • User friendly and hands on support along the way.
  • The dialing part from within could be bettered as the outgoing calls don't work well with Dialpad users.
  • The interface could be a little more simplified I believe as well I do like it however.
  • Also when searching contact info how it pulls up info should be more simple as well.
For our lead generations team, the information here has helped to pull up their info quickly and have it in front of us when reaching out to a potential client. It wouldn't work well with our internal team their information and specific areas.
It's faster than Salesforce that's for sure, it also provides more details as to where a lead was generated and easy in general to use.
We are able to see each other's notes and information places on to a lead that's being handled.
Nicole Ryan | TrustRadius Reviewer
All contacts in sales and scheduling appointments for new sales! User-friendly and Customer Service help was always there to help.
  • Answering questions quickly ~ help desk.
  • Scheduling appointments and tracking.
  • Calendar updates reminders.
  • Keeping track of all added new clients without duplicating.
  • Excel spread sheet more user friendly with all users not just admin user.
Customer service help desk was a click away and very helpful on every step.
Salesforce was always my main user. This time we chose HubSpot. At first I was not sure, but after Helpdesk provided each step to help me get to know the programs, I loved it!
HubSpot helps me manage incoming leads (potential students) interested in Touro College, and the software makes keeping track of 100s of people and scheduling appointments for them with various counselors very easy and straightforward.
  • Contact profile page layout is very user-friendly.
  • Emailing and calling through HubSpot is very easy and straightforward and the way everything can be automatically or manually logged makes my job much easier.
  • The HubSpot reports dashboard is very easy to use and look at, a quick way to get started on the day and reflect on recent activity.
  • Overall, the site is very easy to navigate, no small accomplishment.
  • Scheduling meetings through HubSpot is easy and quick.
  • In my daily use of HubSpot, I actually haven't encountered any difficulties with HubSpot - which is great! Since my work is just contacting leads/potential students in patterned sequences and scheduling them with counselors, everything is pretty straightforward.
  • I do understand that occasionally phone calls don't get recorded for whatever reason, but it hasn't been a real issue.
HubSpot seems very well suited for professional phone calls and emails and keeping track of them in highly organized fashion. I use it to keep records on individual contacts and to look at the bigger picture for overall results, trends and patterns in my communications and in our college's marketing strategy. For admissions contact recordkeeping, I think it's perfect. I don't use it for nonprofessional communication, or even anything purely internal to our department. (Maybe having a fairly singular focus when using the site also makes it easier to use.)
Navigating HubSpot, using it for communications and recordkeeping, and customizing HubSpot's reports dashboard are all much easier and clearer than any CRM software I've used previously.
Since we are a college, we're using it somewhat differently, but HubSpot has certainly streamlined our workflow within Admissions and thus helps us communicate more easily and quickly with potential students and get them started on the application and/or enrollment processes.
Alberto Arreola | TrustRadius Reviewer
HubSpot CRM does a great Job streamline the lead generation process. They offer Automated outreach that gives you insight into how different campaigns perform so you can adjust your messaging accordingly. Apart from other features, overall, it helps organize the whole sales process.
  • Seamlessly build reports to improve the sales process.
  • Automate the sales outreach process.
  • Dive deep into the current data to find new lead avenues.
  • some of the views are a little cluttered and could use some options to customize
  • There are beneficial add-ons that should be accessible without using third-party applications
Any sales organization will benefit from utilizing HubSpot CRM's different capabilities, the important thing is having the right administrator to help implement the objectives correctly.
HubSpot is easy to adapt to, the important thing would be having the Salesforce willing to accept change.
It provides means to have meaningful conversations between sales and marketing by providing the data to see what performs well.
I know different departments of my company use HubSpot differently, but I find it most helpful for its email templates, workflows, and improved efficiencies when scheduling prospects and getting in touch with them. The email templates and tracking in particular I find to be the most useful. I can quickly create templates from emails I already sent and easily customize them to my contacts.
  • Customizable email templates.
  • Email tracking.
  • Decent automated workflows.
  • The integrations and syncs with Salesforce could be improved.
  • The user-friendliness of creating workflows could be better (took a lot of trial and error to get it close enough to being easier than manual tasks).
  • UI of the dashboard itself, can be a little hard to find things on their full dash, but their extensions for Gmail and Chrome are great!
I will continue to sing its praise for email templates, but while the workflows are helpful, there is definitely a lot of room for improvement with its integrations into salesforce and even slack. The HubSpot extension has been great for letting me know when my prospects are interacting with my emails and giving me great timing to reach out to them. The extension for Gmail makes creating templates a breeze!
It has given me better access to resources from the marketing side to use for my prospects.
June 30, 2022

UX focused CRM

I use HubSpot similar to other Account Executives I would imagine. We get a large influx of inbound leads that can be complicated to track and keep updated. HubSpot makes it very simple to organize and track all of our inbound sales prospects. Additionally, we have several deals populated weekly. HubSpot makes it very simple to keep track of each prospective client and deal. Overall the templating for outbound emails is great, customer support is very responsive and the Knowledge base is vast. I would say having worked with several CRM I highly recommend HubSpot over others that I have used. The UX is much cleaner and more user-friendly. There is a reason they are taking up more of the market share for this space.
  • Customer Service
  • User Experience
  • Scheduling Links
  • Integration to lead generation technology
  • With regards to scheduling, auto updating calendar times to respective timezones
I think overall it ticks all the boxes in terms of what you are looking for in a CRM platform. I prefer it over Salesforce, Freshsales, etc. I think being a smaller team makes it very manageable to take in all the information from our inbound opportunities. The chat feature and auto contact population are great features as well. I would say if you are dealing with a lot of international clients there is still some work to do with scheduling but outside that, I am very satisfied.
I think the tabs at the top make it very clear where you are supposed to go specifically for me as a salesperson. I think that compared to Salesforce the task tab and forecasting are much clear. The chat feature is also much more user-friendly. I don't use the marketing tabs and such but I would say overall communication is just much better with HubSpot
I work pretty closely with my marketing team and I feel our communication is very good with HubSpot. I think the ability to get updates on drip campaigns and missing field values really adds value to the communication from sales to the marketing team.