Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of HubSpot Operations Hub (PieSync), and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $45 per month
- Tech Details
Whether for a RevOps team or for running Ops for a single department, Operations Hub provides a a unified toolset that connects apps, cleans and curates customer data, and automates business processes under one central CRM platform. This is to drive an efficient, aligned, and adaptable business that delivers a friction-free customer experience.
HubSpot Operations Hub, an evolution of the former PieSync acquired by HubSpot in November 2019, works in the background and syncs a company's contacts two-way and in real time between cloud apps, so that each app has access to the most up to date customer information.
The vendor promises:
1. 3 Minute Setup: Users can take a free trial (no credit card required) by selecting the apps they want to connect, setting up the connection, then hitting “Start syncing”.
2. Ability to customize: Users can change the sync direction, create filters to manage subsets of contacts, sync deletions or unsubscribes, and select one of the apps to be the central database. Syncs can also be paused at any time.
3. Reporting: This is a "Set it and forget it" tool. The tool offers a dashboard to show how many contacts HubSpot Operations Hub has added or updated.
- Supported: Sync contacts across cloud apps
- Supported: Real time and two-way snyc
- Supported: Share contacts with your team
- Supported: No more import/export
- Supported: Have all your contacts on your smartphone
- Supported: No data entry errors
- HubSpot Marketing Hub
- HubSpot CRM
- Capsule CRM
- Citrix Podio
- Campaign Monitor
- Zendesk Support Suite
- QuickBooks Online
- Zoho CRM
- Batchbook, a discontinued product
- Pipeline CRM
- Help Scout
- Salesforce Essentials
- by Compass
- Zendesk Sell (formerly Base)
- Google Contacts
- Office 365 / Outlook.com
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
- Excellent customer support: They will do an intro call with you, and offer you additional assistance in setting up your integrations. They consistently followed up with me and asked for feedback.
- Simple, straightforward UI
- None of our integrations have broken/gone offline (which is frequently the case with other platforms we have used).
- PieSync integrates with a relatively small number of apps. Would love to use it for more functions, but we don't use any of the other software they support.
- The integration we used (syncing Hubspot to Prosperworks) was limited in what it could deliver. For example, you can only sync CONTACT data and not OPPORTUNITIES or LEADS. We had to find ways to work around this, which we didn't expect going in.
- PieSync helped us avoid purchasing a more costly CRM by integrating two disparate pieces of software. We likely saved a couple thousand dollars in the months we were able to put off that decision.
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Contact syncing
- Real-time syncing
- Integrating sales and marketing
- Contact backup
- Segmentation (via rules-based syncing)
- Syncing deal fields with CRMs
- Syncing leads from chat tools like Intercom
- Syncing based on other fields than email address (such as phone number)
- It has helped us to get to deep segmentation
- Data mining
- Integrating marketing automation with CRM
- Integrating chat with CRM
- Integrating point of sale with marketing automation
- Integrating point of sale with CRM
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Field mapping
- Historical syncing