Reviews (1-1 of 1)
PieSync, from HubSpot Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
What is PieSync, from HubSpot?
PieSync, now from HubSpot (acquired November 2019) works in the background and syncs a company's contacts two-way and in real time between cloud apps, so that each app has access to the most up to date customer information.
The vendor promises:
1. 3 Minute Setup: Users can take a free trial (no credit card required) by selecting the apps they want to connect, setting up the connection, then hitting “Start syncing”.
2. Ability to customize: Users can change the sync direction, create filters to manage subsets of contacts, sync deletions or unsubscribes, and select one of the apps to be the central database. Syncs can also be paused at any time.
3. Reporting: This is a "Set it and forget it" tool. The tool offers a dashboard to show how many contacts PieSync has added or updated.
Integrations offered are listed on the company's website.
PieSync, from HubSpot Screenshots
PieSync, from HubSpot Video
PieSync, from HubSpot Integrations
PieSync, from HubSpot Competitors
PieSync, from HubSpot Pricing
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
PieSync, from HubSpot Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
PieSync, from HubSpot Technical Details