Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of HubSpot Operations Hub (PieSync), and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $45 per month
- Tech Details
Whether for a RevOps team or for running Ops for a single department, Operations Hub provides a a unified toolset that connects apps, cleans and curates customer data, and automates business processes under one central CRM platform. This is to drive an efficient, aligned, and adaptable business that delivers a friction-free customer experience.
HubSpot Operations Hub, an evolution of the former PieSync acquired by HubSpot in November 2019, works in the background and syncs a company's contacts two-way and in real time between cloud apps, so that each app has access to the most up to date customer information.
The vendor promises:
1. 3 Minute Setup: Users can take a free trial (no credit card required) by selecting the apps they want to connect, setting up the connection, then hitting “Start syncing”.
2. Ability to customize: Users can change the sync direction, create filters to manage subsets of contacts, sync deletions or unsubscribes, and select one of the apps to be the central database. Syncs can also be paused at any time.
3. Reporting: This is a "Set it and forget it" tool. The tool offers a dashboard to show how many contacts HubSpot Operations Hub has added or updated.
- Supported: Sync contacts across cloud apps
- Supported: Real time and two-way snyc
- Supported: Share contacts with your team
- Supported: No more import/export
- Supported: Have all your contacts on your smartphone
- Supported: No data entry errors
- HubSpot Marketing Hub
- HubSpot CRM
- Capsule CRM
- Citrix Podio
- Campaign Monitor
- Zendesk Support Suite
- QuickBooks Online
- Zoho CRM
- Batchbook, a discontinued product
- Pipeline CRM
- Help Scout
- Salesforce Essentials
- by Compass
- Zendesk Sell (formerly Base)
- Google Contacts
- Office 365 / Outlook.com
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
Our customer service team and marketing/sales team now have confidence that data they are looking at is up to date. Deploying the software was easy and once it is set up, works by itself.
In the case of the iPhone, any record that I add to my Contacts is automatically added and tagged in my CRM and, the other way round, any record in my CRM that I tag for the purpose, is automatically added to my iPhone Contacts. That means that I have them even if I don't have a data signal at the time, so I can still call or text them if I have a phone signal.
In the case of MailChimp, any Contact that subscribes is added to my CRM; any Contact that unsubscribes is tagged in my CRM; and any Contact that is tagged by me in my CRM is automatically added to my MailChimp newsletter list.
In this way, my CRM keeps a handle on everything going on in my business to do with Contacts whether it was initiated on my iPhone or in MailChimp. That keeps me compliant with the main thrust of the General Data Protection Regulation.