HubSpot Reviews

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019

James McQuillin profile photo

Support

First off, support was available and not difficult to get in contact with. Phone, email, chat, etc. so there were always options to decide what worked best for us. Staff assigned to us was very helpful and even scheduled a call so I knew exactly when we would speak. I sat on the call with one of my developers and we asked several questions and Raleigh was very helpful.
Read James McQuillin's full review
Rick Marsland profile photo
April 21, 2016

Happy With HubSpot

Support

I always get a quick response and I never have an unanswered question. Every once in a while it takes them a bit longer to get back to me to get a final answer but that's just because I have more in-depth questions. Even on the tough questions they always find a solution for me, they just have to do a little more research.
Read Rick Marsland's full review
Laura Ballam profile photo

Support

I can't say enough about how good their support is, every single person I've spoken to has been friendly, knowledgeable, and does whatever it takes to get an answer or solution for me, even when I call them with weird and wonderful requests (we have some strange use cases where the system isn't really built for it but they always work with me to find a way to get what I need).
Read Laura Ballam's full review
Sereena Schneider (LION) profile photo

Support

I love the support team. Whenever I do need to call them, I actually get a little excited because I always learn something new, and they are willing to go above and beyond to make sure I'm happy and have everything I need. They also aren't afraid to admit to me when they aren't sure of the answer. When that happens, they work to find out what they need to know to help me. I think HubSpot's support team is the best I've ever encountered, both professionally and personally.
Read Sereena Schneider (LION)'s full review
Sara Rose Harcus profile photo

Support

HubSpot support is the best I've ever experienced, with any company I've ever been a customer of, ever.
We use a lot of technologies at our business and do not hesitate to contact support if something goes awry. So we talk with a lot of support teams. Personally, having to deal with verizon, microsoft, apple, support etc, talking with HubSpot support seems like an ENJOYABLE experience. I know every time I talk with them they will do everything in their power, even grab another engineer, to get my problem solved.
Also, there is NO transferring. Every person we've ever talked to has been perfectly equipped to fix our complex problems.
Read Sara Rose Harcus's full review
Marc Herschberger profile photo

Support

They are responsive, attentive, friendly, and knowledgeable. I've come to them for help multiple times with items that other support systems may have said no to and they have always been extremely helpful in digging in to help me understand the problem before fixing it for me or setting me up to easily fix it myself.
Read Marc Herschberger's full review
Meghan See profile photo

Support

You can access HubSpot help by email, phone, browsing their extensive help documentation, or Twitter. No matter which option you choose, they respond quickly, and your ticket gets efficient support. Not only do they find the solution to your problems, but they take time to explain why and how they came up with the solution, so you understand.
Read Meghan See's full review
Tara Robertson profile photo

Support

Sometimes it takes a bit of time to get support but overall I am satisfied and feel the support team is very helpful overall. They are generally also helpful in giving direction or finding someone that can if your question is somewhat complex overall. In general though I am pleased.
Read Tara Robertson's full review
Eric Levine profile photo
February 11, 2016

Hubspot Review

Support

Every question that i have had, they have been able to answer it either right away or emailed me the response within a day. Support is always very helpful and polite when i have dealt with them. They are not afraid to go into the code and troubleshoot the issue if I can't figure it out.
Read Eric Levine's full review
Renee Real profile photo
June 23, 2015

Why I Love Hubspot!

Support

I gave it this rating because I have been very impressed with the HubSpot support team. I always learn something new when I have to contact them and they all seem to be so well trained in the product. if they can't resolve my problem, they talk to a manager and in the end, they get my problem solved and usually solved pretty quickly.
Read Renee Real's full review
Joachim Koch profile photo

Support

Having worked in technology for year, HubSpot Support "get's it". HubSpot Support is a seamless extension of our own business operations. HubSpot support not only *IS* best in class, HubSpot defines best in class.
Read Joachim Koch's full review
Wendell Brock profile photo

Support

Every time I call in for support to fix something or get answers, I get answers and help straight away. Perhaps my problems are very simple, so they are an easy fix, I don't know, but they are always helpful.

Read Wendell Brock's full review
Kevin Foody P.E.  LEED AP profile photo
April 08, 2015

HubSpot is amazing

Support

The technical support people are fast and work to resolve any request. They are clear in their responses and are willing to talk you through any issue. The account manager that is assigned is very helpful and will proactively schedule meetings with me to make sure I am moving along on my timetable.
Read Kevin Foody P.E. LEED AP's full review
Rob Anchondo profile photo

Support

Support is very responsive and knowledgable. In addition our account representative is very accessible and key member of our overall support team provided by HubSpot. Our issues are addressed quickly and are always resolved.
Read Rob Anchondo's full review

WYSIWYG email editor (300)
Dynamic content (301)
Ability to test dynamic content (279)
Landing pages (330)
A/B testing (257)
Mobile optimization (322)
Email deliverability (331)
List management (331)
Triggered drip sequences (247)
Lead nurturing (323)
Lead scoring and grading (296)
Data quality management (300)
Automated sales alerts and tasks (270)
Calendaring (280)
Event/webinar marketing (230)
Social sharing and campaigns (312)
Social profile integration (303)
Dashboards (333)
Standard reports (330)
Custom reports (293)
API (231)
Role-based workflow & approvals (252)
Customizability (274)
Integration with Salesforce.com (207)
Integration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM (85)
Integration with SugarCRM (80)

About HubSpot

HubSpot is a growth platform, on a mission to make the world more inbound. The vendor boasts over 64,500 total customers in more than 100 countries presently using HubSpot’s software, services, and support to transform the way they attract, engage, and delight customers. Comprised of Marketing Hub, Sales Hub, Service Hub, and a free CRM, HubSpot gives companies tools designed to help them Grow Better. HubSpot Marketing Hub is tailored by the vendor to have everything needed to run successful inbound marketing campaigns to keep people interested in a business, and happy to be its customers.

HubSpot Features

Email & Online Marketing Features
Has featureWYSIWYG email editor
Has featureDynamic content
Has featureAbility to test dynamic content
Has featureLanding pages
Has featureA/B testing
Has featureMobile optimization
Has featureEmail deliverability
Has featureList management
Has featureTriggered drip sequences
Lead Management Features
Has featureLead nurturing
Has featureLead scoring and grading
Has featureData quality management
Has featureAutomated sales alerts and tasks
Campaign Management Features
Has featureCalendaring
Has featureEvent/webinar marketing
Social Media Marketing Features
Has featureSocial sharing and campaigns
Has featureSocial profile integration
Has featureIntegration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Has featureIntegration with SugarCRM

HubSpot Screenshots

HubSpot Integrations

NetSuite, Pipeliner CRM, Salesforce.com, Unbounce, Survicate, GaggleAMP Amplify, SnapEngage, Boingnet, Evergage, Wrike, Wistia, Pipemonk, Zendesk, FreshBooks, PandaDoc, Perfect Audience, UberConference, Eventbrite, Teamwork Projects, GoToWebinar, WorkflowMax, SurveyMonkey, Shopify, Smartling, BrightInfo, Invoca, DataHero, HelloSign, Leadpages, Dropbox, Google Drive, WordPress, BigCommerce, Uberflip, Zoho CRM, SugarCRM, Zerys, Infer, GlobalMeet Webinar, Membrain, SalesforceIQ, App Data Room, inboundli, Zapier, Appcues, Microsoft Dynamics 365 (formerly Microsoft Dynamics CRM), Magento Commerce Cloud (formerly Magento), Zendesk Sell (formerly Base), SlideShare, BlogMutt, Pocket & Instapaper, Pipedrive CRM, Gravity Forms, Wufoo Forms, BoostSuite, GoChime, Seventh Sense, Scripted

HubSpot Competitors

Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
Entry-level set up fee?Required
Pro$800per month (includes 1,000 contacts)
Enterprise$3,200per month (includes 10,000 contacts)
Starter$50per month (includes 1,000 contacts)
Free$0per month