iApplicants is a cloud-based ATS that offers batch or mass communication with potential candidates via multiple channels, resume parsing, and data management. This particular platform is sought and used by small to midsize companies and is offered on a flexible payment schedule.https://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/Oi/2J/5FR6F0JGG2HB.PNGUnless you LOVE shuffling paper and data entry, you need iApplicants!We use iApplicants office-wide for our own recruiting. HR posts and pre-screens applicants, adding a status code for candidates hiring managers need to review. Hiring managers log in, add their own notes and status codes to communicate next steps to HR. This process continues with multiple phases we have built into our recruiting process. It eliminated hundreds of emails, paper copies of resumes, and allows us to communicate quickly back to applicants via the built-in email tools. We also implemented a community hospitality job board about 4 years ago since our mission is to promote economic development. iApplicants will set up employer accounts for us under our 'umbrella' job board, but they also were also very accommodating to allow me to set them up myself if the need arises. iApplicants has been very responsive and accommodating to every request I've ever made of them in the 8 years I've been a customer -- one of THE BEST vendors I've ever worked with.,Innovation - iApplicants partners with other related businesses and develops tools to streamline processes. Their integration makes sense - e.g. integrated background checks or HR software integration. Responsiveness - I don't think I've ever had a response that was beyond 24 hours of my request. Training and Updates - The dashboard offers tutorials at your fingertips. Updates/announcements are displayed upon logging in. I appreciate having it there as a constant reminder, but without getting a lot of email notices that clutter my inbox. Customization - I love that we can brand the application for a professional recruiting "portal" and add additional details about our company. Additional customizations are accessible to me as an end user via the GUI, so I don't have to make a request for everything. The application is long enough to deter job hunters who are "click-happy" and apply to every job they come across - applications that allow job hunters to store their resume in the system and click to apply generated hundreds of unqualified people who were desperate for anything and didn't even read the job description. On the reverse side of the spectrum (particularly government systems), I've seen (experienced) online submissions that were so long and tedious and could take hours to complete online. While some fields are mandatory in the application, iApplicants doesn't require a candidiate to essentially re-key every piece of their resume into sections of an online form.,They provided the various reports I needed, so I'm satisfied - they gave me what I needed quickly and didn't charge anything for customizing a couple of reports for me. If I were a larger organization or had more reporting needs, I think I'd want more flexibility to build them myself. (They may have report-builder tools that I'm not aware of since I haven't had the need for them, though.) I'm not sure if it's within their control, but screening questions are supposed to be required for an applicant to submit their application. Some applicants manage to submit without completing them. Allow candidates to attach multiple electronic files (3-4) in addition to their resume. Cover letters, writing samples, portfolios, etc. are helpful tools to obtain from a candidate during the application process rather than requesting in email later.,10,Dramatically increased employee efficiency. Before we moved to iApplicants, I had to track candidates through EACH phase of the recruiting process (even all of the people who had no business applying in the first place!) I had to send screening questions to candidates with potential, log their email responses, send notifications manually. Our HR staff is able to serve our internal stakeholders significantly. We're able to collaborate with hiring managers and upper management, provide status updates with just a few clicks, and provide better screening by re-aligning on criteria after the first batch of applicants arrives. Sometimes we have to be more lenient, other times more flexible, depending on what the response rate is to the job post. iApplicants significantly enhanced our ability to move candidates through the recruiting process quickly and effectively.,,8,,Job posting / social media integration - advertising the position Applicant management - it's not just a tool to generate a lot of resumes that then have to be read and further clarified for qualifications for the position. Background/screening - Managed through the system instead of a separate process. Community collaboration Documentation - easy retrieval of resume and applicant information for setting up a personnel file once an offer is made.,Community job board allows us to offer the ability to community partners in the hospitality industry to post jobs. It also links jobs we post to our COMPANY job board into the community board. (www.durhamhospitalityjobs.com) Recruitment for volunteers I wasn't expecting the email notification system to work so well. I love that it saves the communication sent right in the applicant's online record. Prior to using iApplicants, I had to manually track applicants--how many had passed through a series of steps in our recruiting process, including all of the initial applications we received that weren't qualified at all. iApplicants set up a custom report that automatically tracks total applicants, and the count of candidates who have completed each stage. We just use specific key words in the notes line and the report summarizes it by date and/or position.,I'm planning more cross-posting of our job board to other community websites (City, Chamber, etc.) I'm toying with how to use it to facilitate an internship process between employers and students from local universities. iApplicants has the ability to allow job-seekers to submit a resume without applying for a specific job and keep it in the system for 6 months, so employers can search for potential candidates. This will require facilitating training and demonstrating ROI so both candidates and employers see the advantage to participating in the exchange this way. They can enable the system to allow a candidate to append their initial application, but I think they said it requires candidates to create a profile or login. I like the idea of being able to edit an existing application, but not sure I want to make it more complicated than it is right now.,10,Vendor implemented,No,Change management was minimal,Aligning on status codes -- making sure all staff using the system knew which codes to filter by based on what their role in the hiring process was. We just toggle candidates back and forth to communicate where we're at with each phase.,10,Online training Self-taught,9,The product is very intuitive, so someone could pick it up without going through the full training series. However, I recommend watching at least the overview demo. Things like setting up templates and sending emails from the system should be well-understood before you send an email blast to external recipients.,No,10,No,When I approached iApplicants with an idea for sharing our job board, they immediately leaped into action. They provided examples of other applications that demonstrated what they could do. Most companies don't want to allow users access to the "back end" where things may be a little more complicated, but when I mentioned that I'd like to set up employers myself in our community job board, they provided detailed step-by-step instructions in a document, complete with pictures and highlights to areas that I needed to pay careful attention to in order to avoid configuration issues. Since our job board is limited to only employers in our community and only the hospitality industry, they also forward requests for employee accounts that come in through the site itself, so that we can approve who gets an account before they're set up.,Job posting/integration with other job boards Email/correspondence Archiving - keep track of people who applied without cluttering the active process.,When I copy and paste job requirements into the system, I sometimes have issues with fonts, spacing (e.g. bulleting). They offer an RTF editor, but I think the HTML behind it isn't always cooperating with what I'm trying to do. If we have a LOT of applicants that we've sent regret notices to, we have to click the link to archive each individual applicant. It would be nice to have a button to archive everyone who had a certain status code or who was tagged to receive an email.,10,10,10,9
iApplicants

iApplicants Reviews

iApplicants

Do you work for this company?

Showing 1 of 12 iApplicants ratings and reviews.

Connie Hurt profile photo

Online Training

I thought the training was well structured and the demos well-paced. Topics are set up sequentially so one can watch each one and build on previous tutorials. However, they are broken down into segments so a user can hone in on just a specific area where help is needed and not waste time on other topics s/he may already know.

I also like the fact that the tutorials are available on the home page of the admin login, so we don't have to hunt for topics in a huge "knowledgebase." It's easy to get a quick refresher when needed (or when ready to try out something a little more advanced) and apply it immediately.
Read Connie Hurt's full review

Job Requisition Management (1)
Company Website Posting (3)
Publish to Social Media (2)
Job Search Site Posting (3)
6.0
Customized Application Form (3)
Resume Management (2)
Duplicate Candidate Prevention (2)
Candidate Search (2)
Applicant Tracking (3)
Collaboration (1)
Task Creation and Delegation (1)
Email Templates (2)
9.4
User Permissions (3)
Notifications and Alerts (3)
10.0
Reporting (3)
10.0

About iApplicants

iApplicants is a cloud-based ATS developed by Job Match, LLC.This product offers the full suite of features typical of applicant tracking systems: a user-friendly interface and mobile app, batch or mass communication with potential candidates via multiple channels such as email or by leveraging its integration with social networking sites (e.g. LinkedIn) and commonly used applications (e.g. Outlook), automated phone screens, instantaneous posting to multiple job boards, resume parsing, and data and document uploading. This particular platform is sought and used by small to midsize companies and is offered on a flexible payment schedule, including a no contract month-to-month payment plan or on a fee schedule better structured to accommodate light users and small business. Transitioning and implementation is supported via live business hours customer support. A free demo and free live consultation are both available to familiarize potential buyers with the platform.