- faster development
- reducing errors
- more productive teams
- It has highly contributed to the fulfilment of our plans.
- It has highly contributed to faster ROI.
- PRESENTED OVER ALL COST SAVINGS
- IMPROVED TIME MANAGMENT
- REPLACED OTHER SOFTWARE PREVIOUSLY IN USE
- Time savings
- Definite time savings.
- Cost savings (Being able to copy pages into a new study).
- Easy for CRAs and other site personnel to train on.
- Time savings regarding how long it takes to make an EDC Live.
- Reduced EDC Go Live time by at least half (from 60 days to 30).
- Was able to take an EDC live in 14 days on a few occasions.
- Seamless RTSM IRT integration without adding time to Go Live.
- Sites note that they like the product and don't have a lot of complaints.
- CRAs can easily see site updates changes as they occur.
- Unlike other product fields, I do not have to be unlocked for changes after a source verification. The system is set up to show real-time site changes to previously monitored data.
- We will be saving money using the subscription based pricing instead of per unit costs.
- We have save a lot of money using the EAM module for our adverse event reporting. Our coordinator loves using ICD to keep track of adjudications.
- With the lack of a comprehensive CTMS portion, we spend a lot of time and money tracking the regulatory documents required for the study.
- Our inability to track payments within ICD caused several duplicate payments that we're having to request a refunds.
- It takes us longer to manually get reports together for the various agencies we're required to report to.
- Time Saving - We could deliver a fully functional eCRF within the record time of 15 days.
- Cost Saving - Reduces the overall turn around time thus eventually helping stay within the budget.
- Prompt customer support team thus helping in before time resolution of issues.
- Time savings
- Easy to train
- No surprise, we know what will be our study design.
- Shorter timeline than Rave - one of the main competitor EDCs.
- Relatively quick mid-study updates.
- Time saving--we were able to make a complex EDC live in just two weeks
- Time saving--we were able to make a complex EDC Live in just two weeks
- Time saving
- Positive impact ongoing time and cost savings.
- By providing a user-friendly platform for the clinical sites and monitors, it speeds up the data cleaning process, which means savings in time and cost.
- Some non-standard or custom functionalities are expensive.
- Time savings
- Cost savings
- The correctness of data entry - With IBM CD, unlimited edit checks the data entered by clinic/hospital staff are very accurate.
- Effective monitoring and data cleaning - the database set up save a lot of work for in monitoring and data cleaning process.
- There has been definitely positive impact since at one place you have the CRF's and instrument imports; site[s] can enter data and monitors can clean them and issue queries. Also, there is audit trail where everything gets recorded.
- Negative - I would say that it is expensive.
- Allowed us to analyze accuracy of data entry at clinical sites
- Tracking patient recruitment to identify high efficiency sites
Boasting a proven track record of over 3000+ clinical trials, in 90+ countries, with 1 million+ participants, the vendor states IBM® Clinical Development will help pharmaceutical, medical device, and CROs to shorten study cycle time and reduce costs.
In addition to its core electronic data capture (EDC) functionality, IBM® Clinical Development offers a fully-integrated portfolio of modules that are designed to suit every trial, including:
Medical Coding with Watson - Designed to increase efficiency by leveraging AI to build consistency and reduce errors
eConsent - Deliver quick and easy remote participant consenting without additional EDC integration
Open Platform Data Integration - Allows users to build and automate data connectors with minimal coding
Reporting and Analytics - Provide Data Managers to use pre-built or custom reports to derive single and cross-study insights
Electronic Clinical Outcome Assessment (eCOA) - Strengthens Participant Centricity with live, automatic data sync with EDC
Visit https://www.ibm.com/products/clinical-development to learn more!
Watch Quality data is critical for successful clinical trials. But it can be hard to collect data remotely and efficiently because of technological constraints and difficulty in keeping patients engaged. If you strive for better adherence, more timely participant data, streamlined remote consenting, and the option to conduct decentralized trials, explore electronic clinical outcome assessment and eConsent within IBM Clinical Development.
Watch Medical Coding with Watson technology within IBM Clinical Development is designed to help medical coders by instantly providing suggestions in real time for fast, accurate coding. Using sophisticated Artificial Intelligence instead of standard algorithms, our technology can help speed up the workflow and provide consistency.
Watch Learn why IBM® Clinical Development is trusted with thousands of clinical trials around the world. Uniquely designed with data managers, site users, and participants in mind, IBM Clinical Development empowers CROs, pharmaceutical, and medical device companies to have full control and confidence in every stage, from start up to submission. Watch the demo and see how smart technology can help your team accelerate your trials.
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries||Worldwide usage|
|Supported Languages||50 + languages and dialects|