Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of IBM Digital Analytics, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
IBM acquired Coremetrics in 2010, and has since re-branded the platform to the IBM Digital Marketing Optimization Solution. This cloud-based solution includes IBM Digital Analytics, the core analytical product, as well as several add-on modules, including Benchmark, Product Recommendations, Lifecycle, Multisite, and more. IBM has integrated the Digital Marketing Optimization platform with other solutions, like WebSphere Commerce and Portal for ecommerce, IBM Campaign and Interact (acquired from Unica in 2010) for cross-channel campaign management, IBM Tealeaf (acquired in 2012) for customer experience management, and much more. IBM continues to integrate the Digital Marketing Optimization platform into many other solutions as well, from business intelligence tools, to social media analytics, and more.
IBM Digital Marketing Optimization primarily competes with other enterprise-level digital analytics solutions like Adobe Omniture, Google Analytics, WebTrends, and more.
- Tracking ROI on marketing spend
- Highlight areas for UX improvement
- Benchmark historical performance
- Provide a blended view of the channels involved in a user's conversion cycle
- Coremetrics enables marketing stakeholders to easily follow and measure the success of their marketing initiatives.
- Track conversion in sales and enables you to test different marketing offers and see the impacts in real $
- Strong and very reliable solution for businesses taking critical marketing decisions based on analytics
- We used Coremetrics Web Analytics to measure everything related to online marketing campaigns and customer behavior: visitors, traffic sources, content pathing, ROI for paid ads, checkout conversion rates, email campaign success, and visitor segmentation.
- We utilized Explore and Impression Attribution to dig into answers to very specific questions such as, "Which members who were exposed to brand X via step Y of web asset Z in the past 6 months?" These figures were valuable to sell and optimize branded campaigns to partners.