Reviews (1-3 of 3)
Intranet Connections is an essential part of our daily operations. I have been the administrator of this system for the last 7 years. This software is being used throughout our organization in many different ways and it continues to grow each day. This software has become essential for our employee onboarding process, staff education and daily operation.
Some of the major features we use include the electronic forms, quizzes, surveys and document management with read and confirm. (Just to name a few)
For Labrador-Grenfell Health, the document management system has become one of the most used systems for policy and procedure compliance.
The support team at Intranet Connections are amazing, knowledgeable and reliable, they are always there when you need them.
Read Terri Greene's full review
Well suited for intranet.
February 22, 2018
Score 8 out of 10
Intranet Connections is the credit union's internal intranet resource. Staff use it daily to access documents, policies, procedures, post and read announcements, review calendars, share stories, and more. It serves as a one-stop-shop for information and resources that staff needs to perform their daily duties.
- Ability to customize the platform to really fit the needs of what you're looking for. How we use it is different than how another organization uses it.
- It's easy to get ahold of technical support and ask questions from a high level (i.e. about how to make it work better for the organization) or a granular level (i.e. how to improve something for a specific employee).
- From the start, the system wasn't intuitive. It's easy to learn, but some of the internal navigation can be clunky. For example, in the admin function, it can be confusing navigating to different areas because it's unclear if what you're trying to access is a site, a page or an app.
- It's great we can add different authorities and securities on each page, site and app, but the hierarchy of which permissions are top-level can be confusing. We run into problems getting people the proper access to specific items while still having other items within the same folder/section restricted.
Read Kira Cox's full review
Intranet Connections is well-suited for organizations looking for one platform to fulfill a variety of needs, from sharing communication and documentation to create "sections" for various department units. If you're looking specifically to create a searchable knowledgebase, Intranet Connections can do that, but other platforms are potentially more appropriate if that is the only need you're trying to fill.
February 26, 2018
Score 9 out of 10
We have moved from a SharePoint intranet to Intranet Connections. IC is being used by all of our 350 employees for internal communications, document sharing, workflow approvals, and many other processes.
- Great customer support and onboarding.
- Totally customizable.
- Easy to configure.
- Active Directory Synch.
- We can built any App we want.
- They could have a more modern look & feel. I know they are working on it for very soon.
Read Mario Pires's full review
Easily implemented as an Intranet for any company.
Source by IC Thrive Scorecard Summary
About Source by IC Thrive
Source Intranet Software from IC Thrive (formerly Intranet Connections) is built for internal communicators, HR professionals, and marketers in finance, healthcare, and corporate industries.
The vendor states that with 20 years' experience working with banks, credit unions, hospitals and other businesses, users will enjoy customization and simple set up. Keep all files, internal communications, and sensitive information secure and readily accessible in a single source of truth, with Source Intranet Software.
Transform the employee experience. Build an employer brand, facilitate learning, and build leadership within the company. Source Intranet Software and with Drive internal communications expertise helps HR Professionals strengthen:
- Overall employee satisfaction
- Knowledge transfer
- Succession planning
- Aligning employees with company vision
- Retention of high performers
The vendor believes the number 1 reason for a successful intranet is a solid internal communications plan. Source was built for sharing information and has multiple channels to achieve that. Drive organizes strategy to ensure the Intranet supports business objectives. Source helps:
- Build a communication strategy
- Use the right channel
- Measure success
- Make revisions and improvements
Source by IC Thrive Screenshots
Customizable homepage - complete with company news presented in the 'storyboard', quick links, staff photos, a staff survey, and celebrating employee milestones.Get to know each other better buy getting creative with your people directory.Use your intranet as a 'single source of truth' so your employees can trust the information they find, and do their jobs more effectively.
Source by IC Thrive Competitors
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?Required
|Cloud intranet software||$4||per user per month for 500 employees|
|On premise intranet software||$70||Per user, 1 time set up fee for 500 users|
No third party consultants are required. Our stellar customer experience department works with all levels of expertise and provides custom services depending on level of need within your organization.
Source by IC Thrive Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||0%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||90%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||10%|
Source by IC Thrive Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Source by IC Thrive Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|
|Supported Countries:||The United States, Canada, The United Kingdom|