Intranet Connections is an essential part of our daily operations. I have been the administrator of this system for the last 7 years. This …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Source by IC Thrive, and make your voice heard!
Cloud intranet software
On premise intranet software
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee required
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Source Intranet Software from IC Thrive (formerly Intranet Connections) is built for internal communicators, HR professionals, and marketers in finance, healthcare, and corporate industries.
The vendor states that with 20 years' experience working with banks, credit unions, hospitals and other businesses, users will enjoy customization and simple set up. Keep all files, internal communications, and sensitive information secure and readily accessible in a single source of truth, with Source Intranet Software.
Transform the employee experience. Build an employer brand, facilitate learning, and build leadership within the company. Source Intranet Software and with Drive internal communications expertise helps HR Professionals strengthen:
- Overall employee satisfaction
- Knowledge transfer
- Succession planning
- Aligning employees with company vision
- Retention of high performers
The vendor believes the number 1 reason for a successful intranet is a solid internal communications plan. Source was built for sharing information and has multiple channels to achieve that. Drive organizes strategy to ensure the Intranet supports business objectives. Source helps:
- Build a communication strategy
- Use the right channel
- Measure success
- Make revisions and improvements
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||0%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||90%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||10%|
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Supported Countries||The United States, Canada, The United Kingdom|
- We use lots of forms to streamline processes. For example, expense reports, personal change forms, referrals, and even specific department requests.
- It also have security features that you can also standardize for users.
- The storyboard makes it also convenient to promote the company's current objects.
- There isn't availablity to help with charity drives. We aren't able to track or even graph information as it becomes available.
- We also have repo vehicles and are not able to have employees bid on these items anonymously. Even though we have the Buy/Sell asset it doesn't allow for any items to be sold this way.
- It would also be nice if we were able to interface with our current internet site. For example, it would be nice to post our Community Outreach Calendar for all of our regions to our webpage, so we don't have to double create work.
Intranet Connections is an essential part of our daily operations. I have been the administrator of this system for the last 7 years. This software is being used throughout our organization in many different ways and it continues to grow each day. This software has become essential for our employee onboarding process, staff education and daily operation.
Some of the major features we use include the electronic forms, quizzes, surveys and document management with read and confirm. (Just to name a few)
For Labrador-Grenfell Health, the document management system has become one of the most used systems for policy and procedure compliance.
The support team at Intranet Connections are amazing, knowledgeable and reliable, they are always there when you need them.
- Timely Support
- Excellent Customer Service
- improve on trigger options for workflows such as the ability to have two conditions for one trigger
- Great customer support and onboarding.
- Totally customizable.
- Easy to configure.
- Active Directory Synch.
- We can built any App we want.
- They could have a more modern look & feel. I know they are working on it for very soon.
- Ability to customize the platform to really fit the needs of what you're looking for. How we use it is different than how another organization uses it.
- It's easy to get ahold of technical support and ask questions from a high level (i.e. about how to make it work better for the organization) or a granular level (i.e. how to improve something for a specific employee).
- From the start, the system wasn't intuitive. It's easy to learn, but some of the internal navigation can be clunky. For example, in the admin function, it can be confusing navigating to different areas because it's unclear if what you're trying to access is a site, a page or an app.
- It's great we can add different authorities and securities on each page, site and app, but the hierarchy of which permissions are top-level can be confusing. We run into problems getting people the proper access to specific items while still having other items within the same folder/section restricted.