Reviews (51-53 of 53)
- It's a great controlled environment for routing approvals of reqs.
- It's really nice how iCIMS works with the recruiting boards to have the one place to view all the resumes for the positions.
- The system is very intuitive as far as where information is located and very easy to use.
- From my experience a year ago, I would like to see more indepth, easier to use reporting functionality.
- As intuitive as iCIMS is, I feel as if there are a lots of steps to get from point A to point B. I feel like there's a lot of clicking to get from the req, to the position, to the applicants that applied and then to the actual applicants. Loading, loading, and more loading.
- Overall, it is pretty self explanatory. Which makes it easier when you have users across the country, beginners to advanced. Moving the candidate from one "bin" to another does make sense. You can move candidates individually or in groups, which speeds your time.
- The communicating piece - creating and editing templates to use in mass emails is easy.
- The ability to create specific job related questions for each individual position is helpful.
- The search capabilities needs some work. It is not user friendly at all. You want to be able to "pipeline" and this system hasn't developed something that makes sense or is easy to navigate. This is there biggest area to work on.
- it has customizable reports on your dashboard so you can prioritize what information is important to you
- as long as the information is entered, it is visible in an organized and easy to read fashion
- There are a lot of clicks to get to the page that you want
- Sometimes setting up reports can be confusing and in turn missing information
iCIMS Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
iCIMS' Talent Acquisition Software Suite helps organizations to leverage mobile, social, and video technologies to manage their entire talent-acquisition lifecycle. The single web-based application helps with building talent pools, recruitment-marketing automation, applicant screening, and onboarding.
- Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?No
iCIMS Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||17%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||40%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||43%|
iCIMS Support Options
iCIMS Technical Details